제 15 회 - 마치기 다쳐

제 15 회 - 마치기 다쳐

Love Me The Same - Jessica playing...

---

Kim Jiho's POV...

“Doyoung-ah..”

My heart pounced in my ribcage so much, why am I feeling this so much emotions? They've mixed up.

I shaking approached the laptop, with my watery eyes, trembling self and nervous heart. “Jiho-ah, saengil chukahae.” He smiled at me, “Doyoung-ah.. You..” I didn't what to say, I was too speechless. All in shock, my body felt numb.

“Well, aren't you going to greet me?”

“Doyoung-ah.. Y-You're here..” I smiled joyfully, letting my tears out. “Well, I'm not literally in Paris. This is called video call. Just kidding, how are you?” Stop, you're going to make me swim through the ocean just to get to you. “I'm fine, how about you? You've been worrying me too much! Do you think I'll be happy to know that you're starving yourself to death!?” I scolded him, and he just chuckled.

“Sorry about that, I just.. Got miserable without you on my side.” He told me, his voice sounding sad. “Y-You.. D-Didn't even contact me.. You cut me off.” I heard his voice crack, that sound made me look at him, he was looking down. Covering his face.. “Doyoung-ah.. Uljima.. You're making me want to go there now.. Don't cry..” I sniffed, and he gazed at me.

“Why didn't you come back?”

*dug*dug*

My heart picked up it's pace.

“I-I.. I just.. I don't know.. Ho---”

“Yah, Doyoung-ah! It's her birthday! Don't make her drown in tears.” I heard Mingyu holler from his room, “Right, Jiho-ah. Don't avoid or abandon Mingyu, because of what happened before. Because either way around, I'll still become sad that you left. He was right to call me, that time.” Doyoung told me, lifting up his smile.

“I know.. It's just that, I'm really just.. Annoyed, that he did that..” I admitted, turning away from him. “It's alright, and did you know that we've calling each other since last month? He's my spy, who's been updating me about you every time.” Aish.. Kim Mingyu, you don't know what your up for now..

“But, don't worry. I contacted him first. I couldn't contact you, because you changed everything.” I bit my lower lip, and sighed. “Eomma was the one who changed my accounts and numbers.” I said.

“It's alright, at least. Now, we can talk, right? Or you don't really want me to be with you...” His voice faint, “Yah! Neo michyeosseo? There isn't a time that I didn't want to be with you.”

“Haha, araseo. I'm just fooling around..”

Awkward silence again...

Bogoshipeo, Jiho-ah..”

Nado bogoshipeo..”

“I really miss you, if only I could go there.”

“I miss you too, no. It's me, if only I can escape from Eomma.” I told him, looking down on my shoes. “Hey, it's alright. You don't have to force yourself. I can wait.” I just nodded my head still looking sad in front of him, I feel so guilty.. “Saranghabnida, Jiho-ah.” He told me, his voice calm and serene. “Nado saranghae, Doyoung-ah.” I showed him brightest smile.

“I could give you a real kiss, if I'm with you. But, Mingyu told me not to smother my screen with kisses.” He said, letting out a soft chuckle. I puckered my lips, and playfully showed him a kiss.

“Mhm-mwah! Hahaha,” I giggled, and he just sent a flying kiss. “Jiho-ah, you better go back down to your party. I'll call tomorrow, it's already four in the morning here.”

Mworago!? You shouldn't be staying up so late! Go to bed now! You're suppose to be in bed at six!”

I scolded him in a motherly way, he just smiled and waved goodbye. I ended the call, and... Squee~ I saw and talked to him! Omo! Waah, haengbokhaeseo! I squealed and twirled around several times. “You guys finally done?” Mingyu interrupted me, while eating a sandwich. I turned to him, with a guilty look.

He's right, I shouldn't be mad at him. There isn't even a reason..

I inhaled some air, before rushing to Mingyu and giving him a huge hug. “I'm sorry.” I apologized truthfully, then pulling away. “It's fine, don't worry about it. I also have a wrong. Come on. It's our birthday after all.” I nodded, and we both left the terrace.

It will be different from now on..

---

--End of episode 15--

A/N:

Laalala, updated! Happy~ Hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to vote and comment! And remember.. 😂

An apple a day, keeps them doctors away! Stay healthy! 🍎💊🏨

-Apples