제 22 회 - 아이스크림

제 22 회 - 아이스크림

Hold On There - Sassy Go Go OST. playing...

(A/N: Play the tune/ Music. So, the feel of the episode would get to you.)

---

Kim Jiho's POV...

“Just stop right here! Thank you!”

I paid the taxi driver, and rushed out of the taxi and went in front of the mansion. I pressed the doorbell. And waited for someone to open the gates. “Who is it?” The guard asked through the speakerphone, “Is Kim Dongyoung home?” I replied, clipping my hair in my ear.

“Oh, he left an hour ago. Who is this?”

“Kim Jiho.” I answered, I tried containing my excitement. “Ms. Jiho!? Wait, I'll open the gates!” Then, the gate door opened. I saw Sehun, “Ms. Jiho it is you! Please come in!” I smiled excitedly, and went inside. “Waah! The young master will be overjoyed to see you! Go inside, his family is there.” I nodded my head, and proceeded inside.

I took in a deep breath..

You can do this, Jiho. Phew..

I twisted the doorknob and pushed the door, I peeked my head, and scanned the house. Nothing changed that much, except the lightings..“Hello?” I went inside, and closed the door behind me quietly.

“Ms. Jiho?”

I quickly looked to the right side of the hallways, and saw..

“Yuri!”

I immediately went forward, and embraced her tightly. “Yiiee! You're here, in Korea! I missed you!” We both cheered, before hugging each other again. “Yuri? Who is that?” I looked up in the second floor, and saw Doyoung's Eomma. “Kim Jiho? Is that you?” She asked me, taking a good look at me.

I smiled brightly, “Ne, I'm Kim Jiho.” Her face lit up, and hurriedly ran down, she walked to me and embraced me, woah.. “It's a pleasure to finally, well meet you in person!” She smiled at me, and examined me, circling around me. Like a vulture.

“The young master went out an hour ago, he hasn't returned yet.” Yuri told me, and I nodded my head. “Don't worry, he'll be back. He never stays outdoors for long.” I nodded my head again in reply, “Oh, come on. Let's have a bite.” She led me to the kitchen,

Whew, boy.. Where did you go?

---

Me and Mrs. Kim were just talking about Paris, and my background. “Oh, so your mother. Doesn't want you to spoil your future?”

“Ne,”

“Ms. Jiho! He's here!”

My head shot up, as Yuri said that. I quickly fixed myself, and took in a deep breath again. My heart was pounding in my ribcage, relax Jiho, relax.. Inhale, exhale.

When I calmed down, I tiptoed to the end of the kitchen, and peeked if he was there.

“Eomma? Noona? Eodiseo?”

I took a step forward in the living room, and called him..

“Doyoung-ah..”

He looked to my direction, his smile faded. It was replaced with a shocked face.