제 11 회 - 그대에게 - 제 1 부

Goodbye Rain - The Ark (Yuna & Minju) playing...

---

Kim Jiho's POV...

As I got in my room, I placed the rabbit on the floor.

“Hello, there. I'm Jiho, and I'll be taking good care of you.” I smiled at the rabbit, I opened the door and took it out. Wah~ So fluffy~ I placed it on my bed gently, and went back to it's cage to get his vitamins and celery.

It looks like a baby bottle. I placed the rabbit on my lap and made it suck on the bottle. Hmm.. At least, I can take care of this rabbit like Doyoung before.

When it finished the vitamins, I fed it with the celery. “Very good~ I'll name you, Doongdoongie. Which means chubby.” I smiled at the chubby bunny. And blinked it's eyes twice. “Aigoo, it's my birthday tomorrow! I'm turning eighteen already!” I pouted, and dumped my head on the bed.

I felt the rabbit hop on my head. “Good thing you're here, I'll be carrying always. So I have a companion.” I rubbed it's head and placed it down. “Now I'm hungry.” I pouted, then carrying Doongdoongie and leaving the room.

“Woah, fat rabbit.” Mingyu said, eying Doongdoongie. I did a stank face at him, and he just rubbed the head of the rabbit. “Anyways, be sure to dress nicely tomorrow. My present we'll be something you're going to be thankful for.” Mingyu told me, making my eyebrow raise.

He passed by me, and entered his room.

Another puzzling statement, what does he mean!?

End of Kim Jiho's POV...

---

—Kim Residence—

In Korea it was late in the evening already, everyone one was asleep. Yet, someone is being troubled, sleeping.

[ Dream ]

“Doyoung-ah...”

Hmm? Where am I? In a field of flower..“Wait.. Jiho?” When I knew it was her, I immediately ran to her at a maximum speed. Until I finally reached her. I wrapped my arms around, embracing her tightly.

I sighed in relief to be with her once again. “Jiho-ah..” I smiled, and pulled away. I looked at her face, she wore a saddened expression. Her tears were visible in her eyes, I was taken back. She sniffed, letting a tear flow out.

I quickly wiped the tears away, and she hugged me tightly again. “Jiho-ah, what's the matter? Why are you crying?” I've gone too worried already. “Doyoung-ah,” She hugged me, now crying on my shoulder.

“Y-You know that I love you, right? And I-I'd do anything for you.” She stammered, with her voice shaking. “Yes, why are you crying?” I don't get it, why are you so sad?

“Doyoung-ah, I don't want to hurt you.. Again. But, I have to. Just to protect you. So you won't be feeling sad because of me, and  not to let your feelings get bottled up,”

She paused, placing both of her hands on my face.

“Doyoung-ah.. We have to end our relationship..”

My eyes widened, at her. She tilted my head, and gave me a kiss on the forehead. Before pulling away from me, now slowly getting farther and farther away from me..