제 33 회 - 괜찮아요 - 제 2 부

Back Again - KNK playing..

---

Kim Jiho's POV..

Me and Wonwoo came back from our dreadful discussion.. I don't know why, but yeah.. We just got back, with pained expressions. He's worried about what will happen to us once Eomma gets her hands on us, I'm worried because of Doyoung and his family. Who knows what she'll do to them..

“Hey, guys.. It's almost six o'clock, and the bonfire's going to be ready in about twenty minutes.” Hansol told us, as he checked his watch. “Ah.. Arasseo,” I plainly replied, I'm not exhausted.. My brain is.. “Jiho-ah! Why so glum, chum?” Jaehyun flicked my forehead, I hissed in pain before glaring at him. “Just, uhm.. Tired..” I pushed a smile, and they narrowed their eyes at me. “We've been long life friends, and we know when something's bothering you. What is it?” Ten asks me, in full concern. “Seriously, though. I'm fine..”

Liar..

“Alright, if you say so. Anyways, how was everyone's experience today?” I looked away from everyone, then gazed at Wonwoo. We both sighed, and I shook my head in disappointment. I pushed myself up, and left the tent. “Jiho-ah? Where are you going?”

---

I ignored their voices for once.. Gosh, I forgot how to act again.. Come on, Jiho. Get back to your senses, you have to be serious again.

I braced myself in my arms, as the cold breeze blew, I have to think of a plan.. What am I going to do? Think, Jiho, think.. I closed my eyes tightly, and tried brainstorming a plan.

Ugh, I got nothing..

Brain, help me, please.. Hah, last time you asked my help was when you were hospitalized because you were gunned by a mad man. I just really need some advice and help right now.. There's nothing you can do, Jiho. It was going to happen anytime sooner, it just got early. But, what will happen to Doyoung and his family? Hmm.. I can't predict that.. But, here's one thing. Sacrifice again, Jiho. Leave Doyoung again, like what your mom wants. And they'll be safe for sure. But, you know it subconscious self. Doyoung nearly killed himself before.. We can't escape fate, Jiho. If you want him to be safe, you have to cut off laws with him. I know you're right, but I can bring myself to do it..