제 36 회 - 어디서 많이 본 노래 - 제 3 부

Way Back Home - J-Min & Shim Eunji playing..

---

Kim Jiho's POV..

"What?"

I asked her in a shocked tone, arranged marriage!? Are you literally destroying my life? What did I do to you to make you do this to me? Am I such a huge mistake to you? "Oh, I thought you told her already, Dahyun?" Mr. Kim asked Eomma, "Well, she fell asleep last night. So, I didn't have any chance to tell her. I'm sorry about that, Jiho. But, you're alright with that, right?" Eomma questioned me, with her smile fading away from her face. She looked disapprovingly at me, when I just stayed silent. She then showed me a picture on her phone screen.

Doyoung-ah..

What should I do? I'm trapped, I can't disobey her.. Or else, she'll..

"Of course, I don't mind. I'm really alright, with it."

I tried stopping my eyebrows from curling, and I did my best to stop my eyes from brimming up tears. No, Jiho.. Don't do it.. Don't cry.. Don't let your tears fall, my lips were curling already.. I bit my bottom lip to refrain myself from letting any tear out.

"Alright now! It's set! Since Seokjin had just turned 20, and you're eighteen. The marriage will take place anytime this year! And welcome back, my friend!" Mr. Kim rejoiced happily, and Eomma did the same as well. "Let us throw a celebration for the two of you!" Mr. Kim announced, and I could no longer take it. "Excuse me." I rushed back to my room, and quickly locked the door. "Jiho-ah? Jiho! Gwaenchanha?" I heard Mingyu's voice, yet I ignored him. No, please.. Make it stop! I don't want this! Please, just let me live peacefully! D-Doyoung-ah.. *sniff*. I'm sorry.. You don't deserve a person like me.. I chose to obey my mother, because of fear.. But, please be knowledge about the reason why I'm doing this, I'd sacrifice my happiness, just for your own..

I know, I hurt your feelings, and I'm terribly sorry. I hope.. And pray, for your beatitude. Because of the events crossing our path, I do not think..

..we would not last any longer.