제 14 회 - 하루만

제 14 회 - 하루만

How People Move - Akdong Musician playing...

---

Kim Mingyu's POV...

Okay, times up! Gotta get down to business..

I grabbed my laptop, and called Doyoung. “What took you so long!?” He shouted at me, “Sorry, I was enjoying myself with the food. But, I'm done. It's showtime!” I unplugged the charger, and walked out of my room.

I looked out the balcony, and searched for Jiho. Where the hell is she!? “Well, how's the view?” Doyoung asked me, “I can't find her. Where did she go, hmm.. What is it she likes when it comes to parties?”

Aha!

“Food of course!” I hurriedly ran down the stairs, and looked into the food station. There she is! I ran through the crowd, “Jiho-ah!” I stopped my sentence, once I saw her with another guy. “Oh, hey, Mingyu. What is it?” She asked me, eating her pudding. “Er.. I have to give my gift now.”

“Sure, what is it?”

“Well, uhm.. I have to gi--”

“Oh! Jiho-ah! They're dancing waltz already!”

“Hm? Yeah, so?”

“Well, may I have this dance, please?” The guy bowed formally at her, and offered his hand to her. Jiho nodded, and held his hand in his, now leading her to the middle.

Great, now what?

“I heard someone call Jiho.” Doyoung suddenly spoke, “Oh, sorry. She's busy, right now. Occupied.” I told him, “Well, you told me you'll get through them!” He raised his voice, “Wait.. After this, that guy looks important.”

---

Hold On There - 발칙하게 고 고 OST playing.—

Kim Jiho's POV...

“Well, may I have this dance, please?”

Jin bowed in front of me like a prince, he offered his hand. I glanced at his hand first, then looking up at his face.. Well, it's just dancing.. I took his hand, and he guided me to the center.

The slow music played, “Put your hand on my shoulder, and hold my hand like this.” I did so, and I placed my right hand on his shoulder. And held his hand using my left.

He placed his right hand on my waist, then the song started. I want to dance with someone else, and not you.. I want Doyoung, not you..

I looked into his eyes, and he copied what I did. He swayed me, and we started dancing and twirling around.

Wah, you're making me dizzy!

I lost my balance, “Aigoo!”

“Jiho-ah!”

..I felt arms catch me..

I looked up, it was, Wonwoo.

“Oh, I'm sorry.” Seokjin apologized, and I nodded my head in reply. “Oh, aren't you the one in the mall?” Wonwoo asked him, he just mouthed a 'yes'. “Well, be careful with Jiho. She could've hurt herself.” Wonwoo told him, and he just smiled. “You're really a good best friend of hers.” Seokjin said.

Why do I shiver, seeing his eyes with a cold stare and his smile small?

“Anyways, thank you for the dance, Seokjin. You have to eat, Wonwoo.” I pulled his arm, and dragged him to the food station. Too awkward.. For me..

“Wonwoo-ah, what do you like?” I asked him, eying all the dishes. “That huge cake is enough. Haha.” He chuckled and I hit his shoulder playfully. “Araseo, it's my favorite flavor! Blueberry cheesecake!” I sliced the cake for him and me, again. Before sitting down.

“Your party is huge.” Wonwoo said, eating the cake. “Yeah, but it's flooded with the acquaintances of Eomma.” I told him, piercing the berry. “You should've tried being social, so you wouldn't be left out.”

“Nah, I can just socialize with food.” I chuckled, and my statement made him laugh. “You're weird.”

“You're weirder.”

“Excuse me, young lad. Are you perhaps, Jeon Wonwoo? The eldest son of the power man Jeon Wooshin?”

A random old guy pops in the scene.. Wonwoo nodded his head, “Oh, it's nice to finally meet you! Your father is the kindest businessman in France!” Wonwoo smiled, thanking him. “Hmm? Power man? You're a son of a tycoon?” I questioned him, making him glance at me.

“Well, yeah. But, I never like revealing myself.”

I just did a stank face, and..

“Jiho-ah!”

I heard Mingyu shout my name, I looked upstairs and saw him signaling me to come up. “Er.. Wonwoo-ah, I'll just check my brother out. He's been pestering me since a while ago.” I left the table, not even letting him answer.

I hurriedly went upstairs, and walked up to Mingyu. “Aish, I've been trying to call you since a--- Ugh, never mind. Someone's looking for you in the terrace.” My eyes twitched, upon hearing his complaints. “Who?”

“Just get in there, before my laptop falls.” I rolled my eyes, and just obeyed. I stepped out of the house, and into the terrace. On the stone railings, was his laptop. With speakers plugged in.

Wait, is this some kind of jok---

“Jiho-ah?”

W-Wait.. That voice..

I felt my body tremble, hearing that familiar sound.

I slowly turned around, and saw the person on the laptop screen. When I knew who it was, my eyes started brimming up tears.

“Doyoung-ah..”

---

--End of episode 14--

A/N:

Wow! DoJi/ JiYoung or was it HoYoung? Either way, it still sounds weird. But yes! The couple is finally back and will be making tons of scenes here! Welcome back! I literally missed you! xD Well, in fifteen expect more sweetness! And fangirling, and of course.. Drama! Hope you enjoyed this episode! Gotta blast!

Don't forget to vote and comment! And remember.. 😂

An apple a day, keeps them doctors away! Stay healthy! 🍎💊🏨

-Apples