제 4 회 - 사랑은 바람처럼

제 4 회 - 사랑은 바람처럼

The Wave - Apink playing...

---

Kim Jiho's POV...

When I finished paying for the breads I purchased.

I took a little walk around town, before going home. I was eating my bread too. The sun is gone.. The clouds covered it.. Wait, did I bring an umbrella!? Nope, I didn't.. Jihonnie pabo..

*drip*drop*

Oh, dear..

Not now, please..

I looked up at the sky, and felt tiny drops drop on my cheeks. Aigoo! Ani! I'm not prepared! I quickly ran through the rain, and the rain got stronger, I tried looking for a shed, and I spotted one across the street. I immediately made a left turn, and got shelter.

Aish, smart one, Jiho.. Now what?

I wiped the raindrops off my face. Aigoo, excuse me, may I take shelter as well?” I turned to my left, and saw a random guy who wasn't bringing an umbrella as well. I just nodded in reply, then looking at him.

Eh? He doesn't look French..

“Pardon me, mister. But, are you Asian?” I asked the the guy beside me. “Ah, yes. Why? Oh.. You're Asian,” He took his glasses off, and wiped them. “I'm Korean.” I told him, and he smiled letting out a soft chuckle. “I'm Korean too. Rare one, this if the first time I met someone like me here in Paris.” He told me, and I nodded.

“Oh.. The rain sure is strong.” I told him, rubbing both of my hands together. “Yeah, I think there's a storm coming today.” The random guy told me, and I just nodded. “Gosh, I feel hungry now..” I muttered, and remembered that I have bread with me. I took the melon bread and took a bite,

I felt eyes, no literally.. I turned my eyes to my left and noticed the guy staring at me. I then returned my eyes to my bread and took a bite, hmm... I took out another melon bread and handed it to him. “You seem hungry, here.” He looked at the bread first, before taking it from me with a smile.

“Thank you, sorry. I haven't eaten anything the whole day. I've been in school passing my requirements.” He told me, taking a bite as well. “Oh.. What grade are you?” I questioned him, giving him a uncurious look. “About to be become a second year college student, you?”

“Hm? Oh, about to become a college student.”

“Oh, where are you going to study?”

I raised my shoulders, showing him a sign of 'I don't know'. “I'm going back to Korea when school starts.” I just nodded, and took another bite of my bread. “By the way, I'm Jeon Wonwoo.” He extended his arm, and I held his hand and shook it. “Kim Jiho.” I let go of his hand, and returned my gaze to the clouds. “Nice to meet you, oh,” He paused looking up at the clouds.

“The rain stopped, well. It was nice meeting you, Jiho. And here,” He gave me a card, containing his number. “I could use a friend, when I'm bored. Call me, araseo?” Wonwoo smiled, then walking away from me. “At least, I got a friend. Wait! Gasp! The wish in the fountain! It came true! Can't believe it! Gotta make some more wishes!” I squealed in joy, and just noticed some people were looking at me.

I just did a stank face, before running home.

Wait, I just realized..

Why didn't I take a cab earlier!?

---

I got home, tired. I panted while struggling from unlocking the door, I got inside and the smell of donkkatseu surprised me. Eomma is cooking! I immediately took my coat off, and made my way to the kitchen.

There I saw appa, Mingyu and Eomma sitting down, eating dinner. “Where have you been?” Eomma asked me, worriedly. “I went out to the bakery, but I got caught in the rain. And I had to wait for it to stop.” I answered her, taking a sit on the chair besides appa. “Ah.. Well, eat up. I cooked your favorites.” Eomma told me, giving me a smile. I just nodded, with a straight face.

“Wai-- I gotta call someone!” Mingyu stuttered, now getting out of his chair. “Mingyu! Electronics later, eat first!” Eomma scolded him, and he pouted.

I just chuckled at him, then eating my donkkatseu. “Aigoo, Eomma. It's really important..” Mingyu whined, and Eomma shook her head in denial. “It can wait, so. Appa, how was your day?” Eomma asks Appa, who was quietly eating. “Hmm? Great, the new employees are doing well. How was your catalog?”

“Huge success, I will be meeting new people tomorrow. How about you, Mingyu? How was your day?”

“I just went out to the fields and played soccer. Then, I called some of my friends in Korea.” Mingyu replied, making Eomma nod. “How about you, Jiho?”

“You know the answer.” I replied coldly, not even glancing at her. “Oh, alright. Since, your birthday is on Wednesday. What would you like?” Eomma asked me sweetly, “To go back to Korea. And leave me alone.” I answered cutting my meat. “Look, Jiho. We talked about this. You do know tha---” I cut her off disrespectfully. “Know what? That we can't go. We have a nice life here? Well, if you do. I don't! Why can't you just let me be!? Huh!? Since that's what you've done since before. Why won't you continue it!?” I raised my voice at her.

“Kim Jiho, sto---”

“No! I've had enough! For two years I've been depressed! And none of you ever made me happy! I just wanna return there, and be on with my life! You've been so selfish! Aish!” I shouted at her, with my eyes tearing up.

I stood up from my chair, and walked up to my room. Storming out of the dining room.

I slammed my door, and just wept on my bed. I just want to go back.. Going with you was the most unruly decision I ever did.. I should've just stayed.. I sobbed, and felt my head ache.

End of Kim Jiho's POV...

---

“Aigoo, Yugyeom-ah. What am I going to do with her? For the time she's been here, she never showed any sign of affection.” Dahyun groaned problematically, “Well, I told you before. Don't do it, let's just leave them alone. If they don't want to. It was better off, if we stayed in Seoul. Now, just take your last option.” Yugyeom answered, looking at Dahyun disapprovingly.

“What?”

“Send our children back to Korea. And for once in your life, give it a break.”

“No! I'm not! We're never going to let this happen.” Dahyun argued and Yugyeom sighed in defeat. “It's not a 'we', Dahyun. I'm fighting for what's right, do whatever you want. I'm not helping you.” Yugyeom disappointingly said, now leaving the dining room.
“I'm done, Eomma. Good night.” Mingyu said awkwardly, before leaving as well.

“I have to bring things up a notch.”

---

--End of episode 4--

A/N:

Even more drama! Whyy? 😧 Ehehe, expect even more drama to come. In this sequel. It's gonna be really dramatic and annoying. Lol, hope you enjoyed this episode! I dedicate this to: candyvelvetz for giving love to Candlelight!

Don't forget to vote and comment! And remember!

An apple a day, keeps all doctors away! Stay healthy! 🍎💊🏨

-Apples