Chapter 6. iPhones & Twitter

Shiloh's POV
"She looks so cute!" Someone yelled excitedly from above me. "Mikey shut up!" Now that was a girls voice. "Just wake her up already. We have to get to the mall and then back home so you guys can get ready for the interview." Another girls voice:Arzaylea. My eyes shot up and I looked around at everyone. Luke, Michael, Arzaylea and Bryana were standing over me, three of them grinning at me except one.

"Shiloh! Shower, get dressed and meet us downstairs for breakfast." Calum ordered as they all left except for Michael. "What are you doing? Gonna watch me shower?" I asked grumpily while he grimaced. "Gross! No. I just wanted to make sure you were going to eat something. Please, at least something small.. You haven't eaten anything since the pizza. That was two days ago." Mikey said as I avoided his gaze. "Shiloh." He repeated as I groaned. "Fine! If I say yes leave me alone so I can shower!"

He put his hands up in surrender and he disappeared down the hallway. I showered and changed into jeans and an extremely light sweater. It was becoming warm outside, but I obviously couldn't wear short sleeves or tank tops. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and slid on black Sanuks. I met everyone downstairs at the kitchen table. Calum placed a plate of two pancakes in front of me. I felt the eyes of everyone on me as I picked up the fork. "At least eat half of one." Mikey said calmly from beside me.

I cut into the pancake, the sound of the silverware scraping against the plates repeatedly. Ashton smiled at me when I swallowed the first and then the second bite. I made it to a quarter of the first pancake and set my fork down. "May I be excused?" I asked as Ashton, Calum, Mikey and Luke stared over at me. "Sure, then meet us back down here and we'll go." Ashton spoke. After I walked up the stairs, I took a sharp right into my room and almost into my bathroom. Hands instantly wrapped around my front as I screamed out. "Let me go!" I yelled, struggling against their grasp.

"Shiloh, I can't let you do that!" Calum yelled back as the other boys and the girls rushed in. "I didn't even hear you follow me!" I exclaimed, watching Michael walk over to shut my bathroom door. He stood in front of it like a body guard and I turned to run out of my room. Luke was standing in my doorway, blocking the only exit. I looked around at everyone and just fell to my knees. I cried into my hands as I felt the boys come wrap their arms around me. Now was my chance.

I squeezed through their bodies and dashed out of my room, downstairs to the guest bathroom. I heard Ashton scream about catching me before I made it to the bathroom. I found the guest bathroom and locked myself inside. All the boys fists thrashed against the door, almost breaking it off its hinges. I turned to the toilet and stuck my finger down my throat, hitting my gag reflex. I puked the pancake back up and flushed the toilet. I didn't care that the boys heard my gagging, I couldn't eat.

I opened the door and looked up to see mixed emotions on all four boys faces. Ash and Luke held angry expressions, the other two held saddened ones. "Do any of you have gum?" I whispered as Ashton still glared at me. Bryana handed me a piece as we all got into the van. On the way to the mall, the car ride was filled with silence; everyone not wanting to bring up what just happened.

Bryana's POV
I sat next to Shiloh in the van. I was in complete and utter shock at what I just witnessed. I've only know her for two days, yet I feel like I've known her for months. Is this what the boys have to go through every time she eats something? Having to blockade every entryway and exit so she can't hurt herself. I felt bad for the boys in all honesty. Experiencing this for the first time made the urge to want to help her, even stronger.

I turned to look at skinny little Shiloh and frowned. She was already tiny to begin with, only being fourteen. "Shiloh.. Can I ask you something?" She turned to look up at me and nodded. "Do you... Have... Do you have a desired goal weight?" I questioned as she looked away and then nodded. "How much do you weigh now? And... What is your goal weight?" Lucy said from the other side of me. "I currently weigh 110.. My goal weight is 80." Ashton slammed down on the brakes, causing all of us to lurch forward in our seats. He was stopped in the middle of the road, and cars drove around us while honking their horns. "80 pounds?!" He exclaimed as she looked away from him.