Chapter 36. Canada, Eh?

Michael's POV
I gently shook Violet awake since we arrived in Canada. "Hmm.." She mumbled/hummed as she opened her hazel eyes. "We're in Toronto silly, what school are you going to? I'll bring you myself before I go meet up with my band." I offered as she smiled and nodded at me. "Are you famous? Like, is your band famous?" She questioned as she tossed me my suitcase. "Um... Yea... Actually, we are." I admitted as I looked up at her.

"Now that you mention it.. You look very familiar. What's your bands name?" She asked as I followed her off the plane. "5 Seconds of Summer." I replied as she stopped short, causing me to bump into her. "My sister is obsessed with you guys. Now your face and name is recognizable!" She cheered as she continued walking ahead of me. "You never answered my question." I told her as she murmured to herself. "What school do you need to be dropped off at?" I asked again as she was now looking down at a map.

"Um... That one." She replied, pointing to it on the map. "The Oxford College for the Arts... Huh, what's your major?" I inquired, as I called for a bodyguard. "Visual and Performing Arts. I'm a major theatre freak. I love Broadway and planned ever since I was little to be on center stage." She responded, slightly grinning at me. "Wow, that's a big dream." I commented as she nodded. "Always remember to shoot for the stars!" She yelled as we both got into the black Range Rover.

"Where to Michael?" Jacob asked, looking at me through the rear view mirror. "Oxford College of the Arts, please." I replied, as Jacob nodded and pulled out into the road. "How old is your adopted kid?" Violet asked as I turned to see her. "Shiloh is fifteen, I'm sure you'll get to meet her." I answered, smiling at her. "How long are you in Canada for?" She asked me again, as I laughed. "Canada? Two weeks, Toronto? Two days." I responded as she nodded.

We pulled up in front of the college and we both got out. "Well, this is me. Guess I'll see you around?" She asked, fixing her bag on her shoulder. "Yea.. Or..." I trailed off, holding out my phone. "Oh." She giggled, taking it to type in her number. I then typed mine into her phone and we switched back. "Have fun at college!" I cheered as we gave each other a hug. "Bye Michael!" She spoke, walking away from me, heading towards admissions. "Goodbye Violet.." I whispered as girls suddenly screamed.

"Mikey! Sign my book! Can I get a picture?!" I was now surrounded by a crowd as Jacob appeared at my side. "We have to meet with the others, now." Jacob whispered as I nodded and he began to pull me away. Some of the fans whined, and others cried. I felt bad but, we had a concert soon so I needed to be prepared. I also had to brace myself to see Shiloh again.

Shiloh's POV
I followed the boys into the hotel lobby, yawning uncontrollably. Nobody trusts me alone still, and it's starting to get on my nerves. "This hotel suite only has four bedrooms, so Shiloh you're gonna have to sleep with Luke and Michael can have a room to himself." Calum explained as I groaned in response. "I wish for once I could be alone! You've all been watching me like a hawk for the past four days!" I suddenly yelled, the boys turning to look at me.

"Well it's only because we can't trust you! We're constantly worried about your well-being and your state of mind. We can't leave you alone because you might do something!" Luke yelled back as I watched Ashton rub his temples. "Guys! Stop arguing!" Lucy yelled and we grew quiet. Lucy and Bryana were actually leaving in a couple of days. They had to get back to California for school and for their modeling sessions.

I dragged my two suitcases toward the the room all the way at the end of the hall. "I'll be in in five!" Luke hollered as I waved him off. I heaved and pulled until my bag was against the one dresser. Luke came in a couple of minutes later, carrying his bags. "We were going to go out for dinner. We're leaving in ten." He stated as he knelt down to begin unpacking. "I'm not hungry." I clarified as I heard him drop something to the floor.

"You're going to eat something. You need to eat, you haven't eaten in almost a week!" He cried, his blue eyes coming in contact with mine. "Mikey's here!" Ashton called from outside our door. My eyes widened as I began to get off the bed. "No, stay here." Luke ordered as I whined at him. "But Lukey!" I poured as Luke shook his head. "You're a dick." I muttered as I heard him gasp. He stomped over to me and started to tickle my sides.

"Stop! S-stop!" I rushed out, in between my laughs. My sides began to hurt as Luke ceased his tickling. "Luke! Shiloh! Come on, we're heading out!" I heard Lucy say as I ran past Luke out of our room. I came to a halt as I saw Michael standing in the doorway, speaking with Ashton. "Mikey." I spoke as he looked over at me. I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around his torso. "Hi." He answered as he didn't hug me back. "We're going out to dinner." Ashton told Michael as he nodded.

"Just let me put my things in my room and then we can go... Oh, by the way.. Can I invite someone?" Mikey suddenly asked, everyone looking at me and then at Mikey. "Um... Yea.. Sure." Calum answered, awkwardly coughing. "Cool." Michael smiled, walking past me. He was genuinely happy, whoever he was inviting to dinner... Made him happy. All eight of us walked down to the hotel lobby and out the front doors.

Cameras, paparazzi and fans suddenly were screaming all of our names. The fans were reaching out with their hands, trying to snatch anything from our bodies. A random gripped my wrist and dug her nails into my arm. "Check your Twitter feed!" She yelled before releasing me. I looked down at my arm and my eyes widened at the little bit of blood. I was pulled into the van by a pissed off Ashton.

"What the hell?!" He screamed as he stared down at my arm. "It's not that bad.. It doesn't really hurt." I whispered as his hazel eyes stared up at me. "They scratched you?" Luke questioned, leaning over my shoulder. "Yes, but-." I stopped, pulling my hand free from Ashton's tight grip. "Yes the girl dug her nails into my arm." I confirmed as Luke now took my arm into his hold. "We'll take care of it when we get to the restaurant." Calum commented as he played with Lucy's hand.

"So who's this girl that your inviting to dinner?" Luke questioned, staring over at Michael. "I met her on the plane. Her name is Violet, she's nineteen and I dropped her off at her college. She's studying at the Oxford College for the Arts. Her major is visual and performing arts. She's a theatre junky." He responded, looking over at me. "She sounds nice." Luke said aloud, all of us nodding in agreement.

We pulled up in front of the restaurant and we all got out. "I'm starving!" Calum yelled as we walked in. "Shh!" The hostess spoke as we all looked down in shame. "This way, please." She ordered, leading us to a table in the back. We were all situated, and Michael was seated on the end, with an extra chair. "She's outside, I'll be right back!" Michael cheered as he ran away from our table. He soon came back with a girl following behind him.

"Everyone, I'd like you to meet Violet, my girlfriend."