Chapter 9. First Date

I know I set this song for the first chapter, but that was only because the book is based around this song. Shiloh's going to hear them sing it and find out they wrote it about her. :)

Shiloh's POV
I sat at the table, swishing around the cereal in the bowl. It's now Friday, May 15th and I've been living with the boys for a week and two days (it's been four days since she saw her father.) "Shiloh, at least eat some of it." Luke spoke from by the fridge. "I don't want it." I whined and pouted as he laughed and turned to face me. "How old are you? You're fifteen, not five." He commented as I rolled my eyes. The boys weren't kidding around about the tight security either.

They really did drop me off at school, then pick me up when it was over. I still had to sleep with one of them, constantly rotating who I was with. They felt that my father could break in in the night and steal me from my room. Which, they made me paranoid.. So I just went along with it all. The boys waved goodbye from their seats as I waved back. "Hey girl!" I turned and smiled when I realized it was Nellie.

"Hey, where's Logan?" I questioned as we walked inside the school. Everyone's eyes instantly turned to look at me. "Why's everyone staring?" I whispered as she shrugged. As we continued walking past, everyone was whispering to their friends. "Hello everyone!" A girls voice screeched as my eyes widened. "No.. No, no, no. This can't be happening!" I whisper-yelled as Nellie looked at me weird. "Do you know the girl?" She asked as I nodded. "She used to live with me in the orphanage. Her and her posse." I growled as Rosemary came into sight.

"There's the girl of the hour!" She called when she met my eyes. Everyone turned to watch her and then me. She stalked over with her group and smirked as she came close. "I've been adopted, Shiloh. Not surprisingly, by a rich family." I raised my eyebrows as she smirked. "I've been adopted by Mr. Townsend and his wife." (The Townsend's are the wealthiest family in all of Sydney.) She cheered as I slightly clapped for her. "Good for you, like I give a shit." I replied as she gasped and then growled.

I gasped in return when her hand met my face. "Bitch!" She yelled as she tackled me to the floor. "Cunt!" I yelled back as she pulled at my hair, and clawed at my face. "Shiloh! Fight back!" I heard a boys voice; Logan. I grinned and kneed Rosemary in her stomach. She groaned in pain as she backed off me. "Boys!" She screamed as a group of boys appeared at her side. "Get her!" She pointed at me and I rushed to my feet.

I turned and ran out the front door, colliding with a tough body. I looked up and said "Boys?" Ashton, Luke, Calum and Michael were all standing above me, glaring. "The school just called us. Said you got into a fight." Luke explained as I nodded. "Do you not see the bruises and scratch marks?!" I exclaimed as Ashton examined my face. "Who did this to you?" Michael asked as he walked closer to also see the bruises. "Mikey, remember the day you came to the orphanage.. The girl I was standing next to. The one that said you shouldn't adopt me because I'm all these things.. Well she's been adopted and now attends school here. She got the whole school believing rumors and I can't make them stop." The boys looked at each other as Ashton let go of my face.

"Come on." Ashton ordered as we followed him inside. I got flashbacks of Monday, the first time I walked in here with the boys surrounding me; as if I was some celebrity. "Where are we going?" I asked as we just walked into the principles office. "Oh.." I muttered as I took a seat at her desk. "We don't tolerate fighting here, miss Irwin." I dropped my mouth at the accusation. "Rosemary claims you attacked her after she told you some good news. That it was out of jealousy. Is that true?" I shook my head no as she hummed.

"We'll deal with her consequences when we get home." Luke butted in as the principal turned to look at him. "Good. She shouldn't go around bullying people. But Shiloh, you're suspended for the rest of the day." She dismissed us and I was in complete shock at what just unfolded. "What the hell was that?!" I yelled as we walked outside to the car. "I honestly don't know." Calum responded as we got into the van. "Am I grounded?" I asked as we drove back to the house.