Chapter 38. Dates & Journals

Shiloh's POV
The night before had gone by awkwardly but thankfully fast. And now, it was a show day. "Shiloh! We're going to the store, do you wanna tag along?" Luke called from somewhere in the hotel suite. "Sure!" I yelled back after tying my hair up into a bun. I grabbed my phone and met Ashton, Luke and Calum out near the front door. "Ready?" I nodded and we left the suite. We were greeted outside by screaming fans and the flashes of photography. Sometimes I truly hate living with famous people.

We arrived at the nearest version of Canada's Target. We walked in and Luke and Calum instantly ran off down the way, Luke sitting in the carriage like a three year old. "What do we need to pick up?" I asked, following Ashton in the store. "Since we're here for another four days, we need a little more food in the fridge." He stated and we turned down the food isle. "I'll be right back, okay?" I asked as he looked at me. "Where are you going?" He questioned, staring at a bunch of gallons of ice cream.

"I was going to go check the phone cases in the electronic section.." I trailed off as he nodded. "Alright, just text me if you need anything." He spoke, as I walked off. I made a beeline for the electronics section and then made a sharp right toward the Arts & Crafts isle. I skimmed the journals until I saw one that I liked. When I'm in my boredom, I figured I could write songs. After hiding the journal beneath my arm, I briskly walked over to the CD's-just in case any of the boys passed me.

My phone vibrated, but I ignored it. I grinned and giggled to myself as I picked up the boys CD: Sounds Good Feels Good. "Do you plan on buying that?" A boy asked from behind me as I spun around. "Ethan! What are you doing here?!" I exclaimed as I slowly put the CD back on the shelf. "This is my other job.." He trailed off as he pulled on his shirt. "Oh.." I said embarrassed, not even realizing the red shirt and khaki pants. "Are you busy tonight?" He asked as he snatched 5SOS's CD back off the shelf and handed it to me. "Mhm... Nope. I mean, the boys have their concert.. But, if you wanted to do something, I can tell them and let them know." I answered as he grinned.

"Great! I'll pick you up at 6:30!" He shouted while walking away. "Shiloh?" I jumped again, dropping the CD again and turned to see Ashton, Calum and Luke. "Hey... Guys..." I said awkwardly as Ashton raised his eyebrows. "Who were you talking to?" Calum asked as I looked in Ethan's direction. "Um, our waiter from last night.. He asked me out." I responded, avoiding their eyes. "Did you plan on going on this date while we're at our concert?" I nodded and Luke shrugged.

"At least she won't be alone, we can put a little trust in her." Calum pointed out, looking at the two boys. "We have to hurry up here.. Bryana and Lucy's flight to Cali leaves in an hour." Ash spoke suddenly, joining us back in the conversation. "Right!" Calum yelled as he took the CD and the journal from my hands. "What's the journal for?" He asked, as he turned it over in his hands. "Um... Diary?" I replied, more like a question. Calum shrugged and tossed it in the cart.

We rushed to the register and paid for all the items. "Oh my god!! You're 3/4 of 5SOS!!!" The cashier screamed as I covered my ears. "Yea, um, hey. We're kinda in a hurry so..." Luke trailed off as the girl suddenly got out of her trance. "Right, sorry." She apologized as we all nodded and left the store. When we arrived back to the hotel, I ran up to the suite with all the bags. I came back down with Lucy, Bryana and Michael following in suit.

We all jumped right back into the van and drove to the airport. It was once again a tear filled exit. Bryana and Lucy hugged me and whispered to text them whenever I needed them. I stood back with Michael and Luke, waiting for Calum and Ashton. The three of us once again had to drag the two of them away from their girlfriends. We watched from the window as their plane began to take off. It was now officially just me, and the four boys. We drove back to the hotel, and I laid on the couch, waiting for the boys to get ready.

I texted Ethan asking if he and his brother wanted to come over to hang. He instantly agreed and said his brother Grayson would come as well. "Shiloh, remember... The security guards are right outside if you need them. You have our numbers if you need us. Please be careful, and safe. Call room service if you're hungry and you don't feel like making anything." Ashton told me, in a rushed tone. "Ash, I'm perfectly safe here. Ethan and his brother are coming over and-." I was cut off by a growl and a low stare. "You have two boys coming over?" Luke seethed as I rolled my eyes.

"Go, you're going to be late!" I screamed, pushing them out the door. "Have fun!" I hollered down the hallway as I saw Ethan and his brother step off the elevator. I gasped and nearly fainted when I saw his brother. They were both attractive and gorgeous.

They were fucking twins.

I'm not going to be able to tell them apart! "Hey Shiloh! This is my brother, Grayson." Ethan told me as I nodded and allowed them into the hotel suite. "Was that your family leaving just now?" Grayson asked as I nodded again. "Yes, I'm adopted by them. They have a show tonight. So, what do you guys want to watch?" I questioned, leading them into the living room. "Um... What about Finding Nemo? I'm sure one of the boys has Netflix." Ethan spoke, jumping onto the couch with Grayson following right behind him.

I logged into Luke's Netflix and scrolled until I found the movie we were looking for. I pressed play and then got comfortable on the couch. Grayson reached over to shut the light off and I felt Ethan move closer to me. "I'm major third wheeling, I'm going home. E, text me when movies over. Shiloh, nice meeting you!" Grayson suddenly said, getting up and walking out the door. "That was weird..." I muttered as Ethan just laughed hysterically. A little while into the movie, I was snuggled into Ethan's side and his arm was around my shoulder. We really didn't talk that much, Ethan was too distracted by the movie.

When it was over, I got up to escort Ethan out into the hall. "How much longer are you in Toronto for?" He asked as I walked him to the elevator. "Four more days." I replied, as the doors slid open. He quickly pecked me on the lips as a goodnight kiss and I stood there dumbfounded.

This was the weirdest date I've ever been on.