Chapter 10. Here's Daddy!

*says title in voice from The Shining "here's Johnny!"* (I'm watching The Shining while writing this lmao)

Shiloh's POV
When I told the boys about me eating the popcorn, we went through the same routine. Me rushing up the stairs, them following right behind. One of them always tackling me, another blocking the bathroom. Me crying in the middle of my room, disgusted with myself. Them trying to get me to see otherwise. It's a work in progress... Minus the progress part. Whenever I get food placed in front of me, I eat only half of it before repeating the process all over again. Luke threatened locking me in the basement after I eat, so I couldn't puke it back up or harm myself. In truth, he was wrong. I could always still puke it back up.

Ashton suggested a complete intervention, and me seeing a therapist. After we argued, he won and I now have therapy on Tuesdays at 5pm. I was sleeping with Calum on Sunday night, when I awoke to use the bathroom one time. I discovered a scale hidden behind the toilet. I pulled it out quietly, to the best of my ability and stepped onto it. The last time I checked, I weighed 110. I took a deep breath and smiled when I saw the new weight. I had reached 105 pounds! I did a little dance before putting the scale back where I found it. I had gone back to bed, happy with my new weight loss.

Logan and I have been dating now for four days (it's Tuesday) and he hasn't left me alone. It's kind of annoying actually; how clingy he is. He's right there with Nellie, Aaron and Willow all the fricken time. "Hey beautiful." He greeted me as he kissed my cheek and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

He still has no idea about my past, about my disorders, about my self-harming. "Hey Lo, what's up?" I asked as we walked with our friends to first period. It was May, which meant everyone was wearing short-sleeves, tank-tops, shorts, or dresses. Except me, I stuck with the long sleeves and pants. I grew accustomed to the heat, lying to everyone that it didn't phase me when in reality, I secretly sweated like a pig.

Logan always asked why I wore long sleeves, but I either avoided the question completely or changed the subject. I felt bad for the boys, they wasted money on clothing I was never going to wear. And I have to remember to weigh myself also. I smiled to myself in the hallway when I remembered the nurses office had a scale. I can see it in the boys's faces when I try to eat; they're disappointed, sad, confused. A mixture of emotions I can't pinpoint. During lunch, after I gave it away to Willow, I walked to the nurses office.

The school knew about my condition, and it was obviously confidential. The nurses weren't paying attention as I snuck pass them to one of the back rooms. I stepped on the scale and watch the numbers change until they stopped at 103. I grinned as I realized I lost two more pounds. "Shiloh?" I jumped at the sound of the nurses voice. "Weighing yourself again? What's the number?" She asked while holding a clipboard and pen. "103.." I mumbled as I heard her suck in a breath.

"I'm gonna have to call your guardians.. You're severely underweight, this isn't good for your health." She stated as I groaned in response. "I promise I'll tell them later!" I pleaded as she stared at me and sighed. "Alright. But hurry, you're beginning to see your bones." She commented as she left the room. I sighed and met my friends back in the hallway. "Where were you?" Logan asked, curiousness filling his eyes. "Weighing myself.." I muttered as he looked surprised. "Why? You're already soo skinny." He spoke as I looked around before pulling him to a quiet area.

"I just need to tell you already." I rushed, him giving me a weird look. "I'm anorexic and bulimic." I said as his eyes widened, softened and then filled with tears. He wrapped his arms tightly around me, him never wanting to let go. "I'm so sorry baby.. I'm going to help you through this." He assured, the both of us now crying. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" He questioned as I looked up at him. "I didn't want you to see me as a freak." I cried out, the tears spilling freely. He hugged me again, while leading me out the front doors.

"Come on." He ordered as we started heading to my house. The house was empty when we arrived, as it should be; since I should be at school. We walked inside, setting our things down on the couch. "Why are we at my house?" I asked as Logan walked over and sat on the couch. "Tell me. Tell me everything.. Please." He urged as I rubbed my temples. "It's a lot Logan.. I don't want to put you through what the boys go through with me." I murmured as he scoffed. "Do you really think I care? I want to help you get better." He waited for me to speak.

After I told him everything, he was full out sobbing on the couch. Worse than at the movies. He got up and ran over to me, wrapping me in another hug. There was suddenly a knock at the door, I hesitantly walking over to answer it. I opened it and nearly screamed. "I told you you wouldn't see the last of me." He spoke as he grabbed me by the hair. "Logan!" I screamed out as my boyfriend rushed to the front door. "Tell the boys I love them! Tell them not to come looking for me! Tell them that he found me, that it's over!" I screamed just as my father threw me in the truck.

I fought as he placed tape over my mouth and tied my hands. As my father began to drive away, I saw Logan frantically typing into his phone. I just hoped it wasn't too late whenever they found me.

Ashton's POV
When we pulled up to the house, the front door was open with Logan standing in the doorway. "Where's Shiloh?!" I asked, scared of the answer. "She said for me to tell you that he has got her. That she loves you, and that she doesn't want you to find her. She wanted me to tell you that it's over." He repeated, his face streaked with wetness. I grabbed at my hair as Luke punched something behind me and Michael erupted into crying. Calum was silent with shock. "Call management! We need the best fucking lawyers out there!" I hollered as I stormed into the house with the others following behind me.

Calum walked off to call management as I sat on the couch, stressing myself out. "Ash. It'll be okay. She'll be okay, we know where she is. Her father probably took her back to her old house." Luke reassured as he sat down beside me. "No! It won't be okay! You know he's going to torture her, she's already so tiny and small. She'll be killed!" I screamed, beginning to rock back and forth. Luke rubbed his hand on my back, trying to soothe me. "Why does her father want her back so bad?" Logan spoke up from the love seat. "He promised her mother that he'd get his revenge since they blame Shiloh for Amethyst's death." I replied as he nodded. "Ashton, there's another thing.." Logan added, me watching me. "Shiloh left the nurses office today, smiling. I asked what she was doing and she said she just weighed herself.. I'm assuming she weighed herself and lost more weight.." He explained, me frowning at the end.

"Um, Logan..." Luke trailed as Logan turned to look at him. "Did Shiloh tell you that she self harms?" His jaw dropped as he shook his head no. "No, that part she left out. She told me everything else though." Luke and I nodded. Calum came back downstairs, his face red. "Did you call management?" I asked rapidly as Calum nodded. "What did they say?!"

Calum looked down before looking backing up, and smiling. "They're going to help us get our daughter back, and legally. So.. We're postponing the first couple dates of the tour." We all cheered excitedly, good vibes being passed through us. "Don't worry guys, everything will be alright." Michael said, while looking around at all of us.

Boy, I hoped he was right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hiiiii!

Hope you're enjoying so far! :D

Anyway, to clarify things, Shiloh's sister killed herself when Shiloh was 6. I originally made Shiloh 12 in the book, but then changed her age.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WATTPAD IS DOING! It keeps changing things after I edit them!

Another thing, I changed her original weight. She originally weighed 105, but I changed it to 110. Now she's down to 105, & then down to 103.

IM SORRY I KEEP MAKING CHANGES!

But, Shiloh is fourteen now instead of twelve. So she's a freshman in high-school & has dealt with the blame and guilt of what happened for 8 years instead of 6!!!

I just want to make sure everyone knows her age so you guys aren't confused while reading!

Maddie <3