Chapter 40. New York, Here We Come

Shiloh's POV
Ethan decided to tell his fans/followers that he was in a relationship, but not who with. I mean, most fans had knew that it was me and just didn't care... But there were others who were so oblivious to it all and didn't know at all. Ethan and his brother Grayson, are coming to New York with us.. But on their own bus. When the boys are at shows, Ethan and Grayson will hang with me so I'm not alone.

I was currently laying on the couch of the bus, my head on Calum's lap. "I never even realized that your hair was so...long, and shiny." He commented as I looked up at him. "Um... Thanks, I guess I'm a good caretaker??" I questioned as he twirled a piece in his hand. "I'm bored." I stated as my eyes drifted from Calum's face to the television screen. "Give me back my penguin!!!" Luke screamed as Mikey ran past us holding a stuffed penguin. Calum and I watched silently as Luke jumped and landed on top of Michael, and then penguin went flying.

The two boys began pinching each other and pulling each other's hair as Calum and I still sat silently watching them. I stood up and walked over to the stuffed animal. I picked it up and felt it with my hands. It was very cuddly and soft, I now understood why Luke loved it so much. "Where the hell is my penguin!?" Luke screamed as I began laughing. "Shiloh! Is that you laughing?" Luke sneered as I shut up and glanced over to see a giggling Calum. Where was Ashton in all this?

"Mine." Luke growled, pointing at me now standing up from the floor. I dropped the penguin in fright and he dove to catch it. "Never let it fall to the floor, again. Ever." He ordered as I slowly nodded my head. I heard footsteps behind me and craned my neck to see Ashton standing over me. "What are you guys doing?" He questioned while looking at all of us.

Ashton snatched Luke's penguin from his hands and tossed it onto the couch. Luke gasped in protest. "How dare you?!" Luke asked as he pushed himself off the floor and grabbed the penguin back. "I'll be in my bunk." He stated as he walked past us all and disappeared. "How much longer to New Yorrrrrk?" I whined, now back on the couch. "Um.. Actually-."We all stood to our feet when we heard screaming.

Banging suddenly happened on the windows and the sides of the bus. Ashton pulled me away from the Windows in case they were accidentally smashed in. We rolled to a stop and I looked out the nearest window (I checked if it was safe.) to see a steep hotel in front of us. "Wow.." I breathlessly spoke, fascinated by its size.

"Come on." Mikey said as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside of the bus. Screams and shouts filled my ears, and a headache formed. I could barely comprehend what some of the fans were even screaming. "Michael! Sign my chest!!!" A girl cried next to me as I grimaced. Someone grabbed at every inch of my body also, whether it be my hair, arms or legs. When we safely got inside, I slumped to the floor out of breath.

"That seemed worse then usual." I breathed out, pushing my hair away from my face. "That's because we're in America, I should have warned you. People are a lot more aggressive in America than any other country, it's in their culture." Ashton replied, walking in with Calum following behind him. Violet had to stay behind in Canada because of school and Ethan would be meeting up with us later on.

"Let's go up to our suite, we have a show tonight anyway.. I wanna rest." Luke spoke up, walking past us toward the elevator. We all piled up into the elevator and rode up to the fifteenth floor. We stepped out and were instantly surrounded by fans. "How the hell..." Mikey huffed as he gripped my hand. We pushed through the crowd and hurried into our suite. "Am I sleeping with anyone?" I called out as the boys began to disperse. "Uhm... Nope. We have five rooms in this suite." Calum answered as I grinned.

"I finally get to be alone again!" I yelled as Ashton cleared his throat. "Just because you have your own room doesn't mean anything. I still have heart attacks whenever we leave you by yourself." He answered as my back was still to him. "Look at me." He said as I slowly turned on my heels. "I love you, we all love you. We don't want you to hurt yourself, when you hurt yourself... You're hurting us." He repeated, now cupping my cheek with his calloused hand.

I nodded and hugged him silently. "Our bags will be up shortly, you can go watch tv until they arrive." He confirmed as I pulled away and headed to my room. A half our later, someone knocked on my door. "The bags are here." Luke called as I slid off my bed. I walked over to the door and pulled it open, and hastily caught my bag as Luke threw it. "How long are we here for?" I asked as he began skipping down the hallway. "Um....... 5 days, maybe 6?" He answered, more like asked.

"Okay." I said and then shut my door. I dragged the suitcase over to the dresser and unpacked it. I placed my journal on the bed and smoothed over the cover. I laid on the bed and then flipped open the book. I flipped past the pages filled with lyrics and opened to a fresh page. I titled the song "One Last Time." and then moved onto the lines below. I finished writing the song and the closed the book as someone knocked on my door again. "Shiloh, Ethan is here." Michael clarified as I nodded, even though he couldn't see me and got up.

I opened the door and smiled when I saw Ethan standing behind Michael. "Hey babe." He greeted as I smiled and Michael let him walk last him. "We're going out for an early dinner before our show tonight... By the way, the both of you are coming to the show." Mikey mentioned as I watched him leave the space in front of my door. "What ya been up to?" Ethan asked as he dragged me with him to the bed.

"Nothing much, literally just lying on the bed. I'm taking in the softness of the comforter. It's so comfy..." I sighed, smiling at the ceiling. "Comfier than me?" He joked as he held open his arms. "Eh... A little bit. Your abs and butt are kind of uncomfortable when you lay and/or sit on me." I responded while laughing. "Rude." He spoke, his eyes squinting. "Sorry." I shrugged as he walked over and hugged me anyway.

"But, I will steal your sweatshirt. Now that is something comfortable.. It's been chilly out lately." I commented as Ethan nodded. "Yea, well it is the middle of September and on the east coast... It can get very cold out in the North and Northeast." He replied as we were called from my room. "Guys! Come on, we're going." Ashton yelled for us as we met everyone in the entry way. "Where are we going for dinner?" I asked as Ethan suddenly grinned. "No. Way. I haven't been here in like forever!!!" He cheered as we stopped in front of a restaurant with a milkshake on top of it.

"The Shake Shack?" I questioned as Ethan dragged me inside with the others trailing behind us. (THIS PLACE IS HEAVENLY)