Chapter 33. Single and Furious

Bryana's POV
We walked into the hotel suite and it was eerily quiet. "Hello?" I called out and only Arzaylea answered. "Where's Shiloh?" I asked, standing in her and Luke's doorway. "Back in her room. Asleep." She dead-panned as Lucy and I nodded. When we got to Shiloh's room, we walked right in. She was on her stomach, sleeping.. Or so we thought. "Lucy...." I called as I stood near Shiloh's head. "Yea Bry?" She answered, walking on the other side. "Shiloh's not breathing." I stated, Lucy's eyes widening.

Lucy quickly flipped Shiloh over and began doing chest presses. "Call the boys. Tell me we'll be at the hospital." She said, in-between pumping air back into Shiloh. "Arzaylea! Get your ass in here!" Lucy screamed as Arzaylea gasped. "What happened?" I glared over at her and had my phone between my shoulder and my head, calling Ashton. "Do you know how long she's been out for?" Lucy asked and Arzaylea shrugged innocently.

"Tell me the fücking truth right now! I know you know something!" Lucy screamed again, Arzaylea beginning to cry. "Okay! I helped her out!" She cried as we looked at her. "What do you mean?" I seethed, staring at her as Lucy continued to do chest presses. "She wanted to kill herself.. At least, after I kinda forced her to. I... I wrapped my hands around her neck.. I-I cut off her oxygen supply." She choked out, now fully crying. "WHAT THE HELL?! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR THIS!" Lucy screamed as she now has Shiloh tossed over her shoulder.

"We have to get her there now, she doesn't have much air in her." She said, now calm. All three of us rushed down the stairs, we didn't want to take the elevator. I tried calling Ashton, there was no answer. "The boys aren't answering. I'm sure the hospital will call them." I said as we ran out the back exit of the hotel and into the waiting van. The bodyguard drove us to the hospital, as quickly as he could.

We rushed in and another nurse took Shiloh away. "She barely has oxygen!" Lucy yelled, notifying the nurse who was carrying Shiloh-it made him walk faster. "Now, us and you have to have a little chat." Lucy declared to Arzaylea, who showed no emotion now. It was as if she never cried earlier, and she didn't regret what she did. We walked outside, into the cool fall air of California. It was now 6:30, a whole hour had passed and I didn't realize it. We could already be too late, she could already be too gone.

The three of us walked down the street a little ways, to a tiny coffee shop. After we got our drinks, we sat outside at one of the tables. "Seriously Azaylea, what the fuck were you thinking? Helping her? You aren't helping her, you're murdering her. We should go tell the police, it'll immediately explain the bruise marks on her neck!" Lucy whisper-screamed. "Like I've said a thousand times. Shiloh is not and never will be one of us. She doesn't deserve the lifestyle we live in, she belongs in the place where the boys rescued her from. We should send her back." She explained as both Lucy and my's mouths dropped open.

"You want her to be back in the psychiatric hospital? You want her to live with no emotions?" I asked, astonished this person would even want this for another person-especially a fifteen year old. "My question is.. What does a 21 year old have so much against a fifteen year old? Shiloh doesn't plan on stealing Luke, he's nineteen.. It's illegal." Lucy commented as Arzaylea huffed. "Do you even like Luke? Or is this a publicity stunt?" I inquired, I never knew the real reason.

"We're getting off topic." Lucy stated as I looked at her. "What you did to Shiloh was unbelievable. You have to tell the boys that it was you. Or I'm sure Shiloh will... If she remembers anything. We should start heading back anyway." Lucy spoke, standing up to throw out her coffee. We walked back into the hospital, and I froze when I saw a fuming Ashton. "Don't go over there, let me go first." I whispered, the two of them nodding. I walked over to Ashton and smiled. "Hey babe.." His dark gaze softened a little when he noticed me.

"Hey.." He muttered as he quickly hugged me. The other boys greeted the two girls as they walked over. "What the hell happened?! I thought we could trust you guys to watch after her!" Ashton suddenly screamed, everyone in the area jumping in surprise. "Ashton.." I whispered as he glared over at me. "Lucy, what happened?" Cal asked as he was now standing up. "I think we'll let Arzaylea explain this one." She replied, smirking at me. I smiled back before sending Arzaylea daggers.

Arzaylea's POV
I sighed and rolled my eyes, looking at the four boys and landing on Luke. He was going to dump me after this, but I didn't care. I truly didn't care for him, this thing that we have, it's merely for publicity. I do have a real boyfriend, back home in my hometown. "Arzaylea, explain what the fûck happened." Michael growled, staring me down.

"Okay so.. The girls had to go to the store which left me alone with Shiloh. She wanted to talk to me, but I didn't want to. I told her how I really felt; she's unwanted and always will be. She'll never be like the rest of us, she'll never grow accustomed to our lifestyle. It'd be easier if she was dead.. Or back in that psychiatric hospital. I saw it in her eyes, she was falling under my trap. So I got on top of her and wrapped my hands around her neck. I squeezed until she fell unconscious.." I muttered the last part, all four boys sending daggers toward me.

"What the actual fuck?!" Michael yelled, lunging towards me. Luke grabbed him by the collar in time and brought him back near him. "Guys, leave us. I need to speak with Arzaylea." Luke spoke, waiting for everyone to leave. "Why?" Luke asked me as we sat down outside. "What about your concert?" I replied, changing the subject. "Don't change the subject. And we have half an hour before we have to go on." He responded, still staring at me. "I explained inside why. I just don't like her.. I'm sure there were plenty of other healthy and happy girls in that orphanage. Why adopt a depressed one like her?" Luke sighed and rubbed his hands over his face. "You realize you have to turn yourself in right? Or, we could do it for you. We're also over. I'm not going to date someone who can't be around my daughter without constantly trying to harm her in someway. Leave, now." Luke spoke, as I nodded and left his sight.

I wasn't going to turn myself in, I'd just never show my face again.

Ashton's POV
I paved the waiting room in anticipation. Nobody had come to talk to us, what the hell were they doing? She wasn't in surgery.. "Mr. Irwin?" I looked up to see a nurse smiling at me. "Shiloh is conscious but sleeping. She has some bruise marks on her neck, cafe to explain?" The nurse asked as Luke walked back in. "My.. Ex-girlfriend tried killing her." He said, ashamed. "Oh.. Alright. Well, you can come into her room if you'd like." Everyone nodded and we all followed behind the nurse. Luke and I were at the back of the group, talking quietly.

"Arzaylea said Shiloh wanted to kill herself, and she claimed that she was on,y helping Shiloh out." Luke admitted, my eyes widening. Why would my baby girl want to kill herself? "Well.. We just have to have someone watch her from now on." I confirmed as Luke nodded. "I'm just glad Arzaylea won't be around to harm or put Shiloh down anymore. She doesn't need that in her life, I don't need that in my life." Luke spoke, half-smiling.

Michael's POV
"Fuck. Now that Luke is single, Shiloh has an opportunity to fall for him and vice versa. I knew it was wrong that I had feelings for a fricken fifteen year old, and I'd have to get over them.

I'd have to get over Shiloh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: bonjour ma copines! (Hello my friends)

How are y'all?

I know it seems that every chapter is a drama filled chapter... But it's not.

I promise you that it will lighten up after chapter 34... Hopefully. FINALLY Arzaylea is out of the picture, so Shiloh can have an easier time healing.

Please vote, comment.. Anything! :)

I always love good and bad feedback, it's what helps a person grow.

-Maddie <3