Chapter 19. Slidin into DM's

Stole pic off girls Twitter Page.. @ItsjustIngrid... Gotta love Italians :)

Shiloh's POV
It's been a full week. I've been here a full week, and by the third day I'm already dying. I'm not eating, which means I'm achieving my goal weight faster. I've been going to counseling sessions, and then I wake up back in my room, covered in sweat and vomit. They unlocked all the doors so we're now allowed to leave our rooms if we like. They added a snack bar and a vending machine at the end of the hallway. I logged onto my computer and back into Twitter. I wanted to check on the boys, see what they were up to.

I scrolled through my news feed, seeing Luke post something stupid, and Ashton scolding him for it. My notification went off and I briefly smiled when I saw it was from Mikey. "Shiloh, are ya there?" He had ask, me rapidly typing a response. "Hey Mikey, how's tour?" I replied, and he instantly answered back. "Are you able to download Skype?" He questioned, me shaking my head even though he couldn't see me. "No.. They blocked us from video chatting with anyone. Mikey, I'm losing my mind in here. I realized that the other day, this place isn't for therapy. It's a mental institution. Ashton admitted me, to a fricken mental institute!" I typed, fury growing inside of me just at the realization.

Michael's POV
"Hey Ash.." I called as he walked out of the bathroom. "Yea?" He replied, walking over to me. I showed him my phone, and I watched as the toothbrush fell from his mouth. "You've been talking to Shiloh and didn't tell us?!" He screamed as Calum and Luke rushed in. "What?!" They exclaimed in sync, running over. Ashton snatched my phone and read the messages over. His fingers typing quickly on the phone. "She's gonna create a group DM." Ashton spoke allowed, all of us consumed with the thought of actually talking to her.

Ashton's POV
I tossed Michael his phone as he caught it and typed his own message. "Shiloh.. What are they doing to you?" He asked as we all shook in anticipation. "She's typing!" Calum screamed as we all looked up from our phones. "We know Cal!" Luke yelled back as I groaned. "She answered!" Mikey hollered, all our eyes adverting back to our screens. "They're mentally torturing me, and by that.. I'm physically torturing myself. I have a 'counseling' session twice a week, and they're horrible. They're different every time.. At one point, I'm laying on a couch in a white room.. And the next (hours later) I'm back in my room, drenched in sweat and my gown covered in vomit." She replied, all of us looking at each other and frowning.

"This is your fault." I looked up to see Luke sending daggers my way. "Luke, he didn't know it was an asylum in disguise. Nobody knew, it's not his fault." Calum said, sticking up for me. "I agree with Calum, Luke. Ashton didn't know about the place, I bet all of the kids that are there.. Their parents have no idea either." Michael commented, smiling at me out of the corner of my eye. "Boys! You go on in 10!" Valerie yelled as we sighed. "Guess we have to say goodbye to Shiloh, for now." I murmured as they nodded.

We all said our goodbyes and waited for her to answer. "Yea I have to go to.. I have another counseling session." She had replied, leaving us in silence. "Boys! You go on in 5!" Value warned as we all looked at each other, a way to get ourselves pumped for the show. "Let's do this, for Shiloh. The faster this goes by, the faster we get to see her." I said, all our hands in the middle, touching each other. "1,2,3.. Shiloh!" We all chorused, me grabbing my drum sticks on the way out.

I always went out first, and did a drum intro. Michael and Calum followed behind me, leaving Luke last. We were now in Rome, and the concert was at the coliseum. I began to walk out, smiling at the big crowd as they all screamed. I waved to the fans who were close to the stage and then walked over to the drum set.

P.S.... I ,myself am a drummer so I know what I'm talking about when I mention drum related things.

I did a drum roll on the snare and pounded against the bass drum, repeatedly. People screamed out, here and there and screamed even louder when Michael and Calum walked out onto the stage. They both pounded their fists against their chest and gave me a peace sign. The girls near me, were staring up at me, grinning. Some were crying, as I waved at them, laughing at their reactions.

The crowd turned their attention to Luke as he walked out, his guitar slung across his back. He waved out at the crowd, his lip ring stretching from the grin. We started the concert off with Heartbreak Girl, as the crowd sang along. A couple more songs continued, and all four of us were dripping with sweat. We were in the beginning of Jet Black Heart (A/N: I'm fucking obsessed with it, I can't stop listening to it!) and Michael was singing. I slowly kept the beat going, steadily as I began to pick up the pace.

We finished that and moved onto Outer Space/Carry On. Everyone got their flashlights out, and began swaying them back and forth. We all began singing as I felt the camera swing past me and onto the other boys. At the end of Outer Space, I got up and walked to the end of the stage with the others. "Before we sing Carry on, we have something to say." Luke told everyone, as the boys turned to me. "Mostly everyone doesn't know this.. But, Shiloh is not here with us on tour." I spoke out, the crowd whispering to themselves. "She's back in Sydney, getting treatment for things that she went through a couple of weeks ago. So, we dedicate this song, to her." I said, finishing as the fans aww'd in response.

I ran back to the drum set, and sat down. I felt the camera on me as I breathed out and started to sing. The others boys then joined me, and we ended the song with the three of them surrounding me. We took a picture, and instantly posted it to Twitter. "Miss and love you Shiloh! Carry On goes out to you!" Was Luke's caption as he slid his phone into his pocket. The concert continued until it finally ended with Hey Everybody. I ran backstage with the others following suit.

"Do you think Shiloh saw the post?" Calum asked, taking a sip of water. "Well if she claims the counseling sessions are the way they are.. Then definitely not today. She'll probably see it tomorrow." I assured, them and myself. I just hope she's strong enough to make it to November in that place.