Chapter 30. On the Road Again

Michael's POV
I woke up and my head was throbbing from last night. I could only imagine how trashed downstairs was. There was a random girl in my bed next to me.. I needed her to leave.i gently rubbed her arm to wake her up. She mumbled before slowly opening her eyes. "Um hello... You need to get out. Like now." I said as I helped her off my bed.

"W-what?" She stumbled as I tossed her her shirt. I handed her bag over as she grumpily took it. "Bye Michael." She stated as I watched her walk out of my room. "Good bye random girl." I replied as I stepped out into the brightly lit hallway. The sun was shining from downstairs as I heard clatter. I ran a hand through my messy hair as I walked down the stairs and then into the kitchen.

"Someone go wake up Shiloh?" Ashton muttered, swallowing aspirin after he spoke. I nodded, turned around and walked right back up the stairs. I stopped in front of her door and tried the knob. What the hell? It was never locked. I tried again and still locked. I began banging on the door, beginning to grow worried. "Guys! Her door is locked!" I hollered as the three boys jogged up the stairs.

"What? Her door normally is never locked." Luke spoke as he tried the knob also. "Shiloh?!" Calum suddenly scream-asked and there was no answer. "Where the fûck is she?" Ashton growled, now goring pissed at his non-answering daughter. "Do you want me to kick the door down?" I questioned as they gaped at me. "Sure." Ashton answered as they backed up and I kicked it down, breaking it from its hinges.

We all stormed into the room, and found it bare. "Search everywhere." Ashton ordered as we all nodded. I searched her bathroom and gasped at the floor. "Guys..." I warned as they walked over. "What-.... Oh." Luke murmured as I held the blade up in my hand. "There's dried blood on here... Do you think..." Cal whispered, not finish the sentence. "No! She couldn't have! She wouldn't... No... She promised me.." Ashton defended as he snatched the blade from my hand.

"Check outside.. Maybe she's outside somewhere?" Luke questioned as I got up off the floor. I walked over to the window near her bed and pushed it up and open. I looked up and saw the end of a bag hanging off the roof. "What.." I murmured to myself, carefully stepping out onto the roof. "Guys, go finish packing.. I can handle this." I called to the boys as they walked out of her room.

I carefully climbed up to wear the bag was and gasped. Shiloh was here, sleeping. I lightly touched her shoulder to wake her. "Mhm.." She whined as I shook her shoulder. "Baby.. It's time to wake up." I whispered as she slowly opened her eyes. "Go away.. I don't want to see you." She spoke suddenly as she slightly pushed me away. "Careful Shi, we're on the roof still." I replied as I gripped onto a tile for support. "Please leave me alone." She spoke again and tried to crawl around me.

She slipped and gripped onto my shirt in fear of falling. "Here, why don't I go back in and then you follow me." I suggested as she looked away from me but nodded. Did I do something wrong? I climbed back through the window, into her room. She climbed in after me, holding the bag across her shoulder. She set it on her bed and sighed. "I found something on the floor of your bathroom." I admitted as she still avoided my eyes. (Okay so Shiloh went back into her room in the middle of the night, she did leave her window unlocked in the end.)

Shiloh's POV
My eyes widened as I realized what he meant. When I went inside last night to use the bathroom, I brought my bag with me. I must have dropped the blade on accident and didn't realize. (That's how it ended up in the bathroom! She also cut again and that's how it's bloody.) "Shiloh... You were supposed to come to one of us whenever you felt like that." Mikey stated, sadness appearing through his voice. "You were drunk! Who could I go to!" I screamed/cried and I moved farther away from him.

We were leaving for tour in about an hour, I should have been far away from here by now. "Shiloh, talk to me please!" Mikey called desperately as I shook my head and stood up. "No. I never want to talk to you again. Get out of my room." I ordered, and stood to my feet. I watched him drop his mouth open out of the corner of my eye, but he eventually left my room. I showered and changed into a light t-shirt and another pair of leggings. I left my hair down to air-dry and zipped up my suitcase.

I reluctantly agreed to going on tour with the boys.  I had my suitcase packed a long time ago, I planned on running away earlier... I've just been busy.  I rolled my suitcase down the stairs and placed it by the door. "Shiloh!" I jumped at the sound of my name and spun to see Ashton. "Where the hell were you?! We were so worried!" He cried as he picked me up and spun me around. "I can't breathe!" I yelled, laughing as he set me down. "Shiloh!" Luke and Calum chorused as they greeted me, rolling their many suitcases behind them.

Michael came down last, putting his things next to the rest of ours. He looked at me briefly and I turned away. Everyone could feel the tension in the room, and Luke pointed it out. "What's with the tension? You can cut it like a knife." He looked between me and Michael and then back to me. "Did something happen?" Luke asked as Michael looked at me.

"Yes."

"No."

Michael and I said in sync.