Chapter Fifteen

A U G U S T

I had been calling Kash's phone back to back for twelve hours since I found out what went down outside of her shop. I couldn't even focus on what went down at her shop because I was thinking the worst. Wondering who had her and what did they want. All my questions were put to rest when I got a message from her phone. It was a video and what I say made me feel sick to my stomach.

As bad as I wanted to go out and shoot everybody up who associated with Jayceon I knew we had to be smart. Jayceon was unpredictable and always has been ever since Mike introduced us about three years ago. I thought I could use his crazy ass to my advantage. He did me one favor and since then acted like he should be my second in command. When I told him no he acted like he was cool but he was walking around saying slick shit so I cut him out completely. I knew he was fucked up but I ain't know he had the balls to kidnap Kashmere.

My cell phone rang and I jumped up seeing there was a call coming in from Kash's number. I braced myself before answering.

"Hello?"

"Did you get my video?"

It was Jayceon like I figured.

"Let me speak to Kash."

"I would but I'm not plus even if I wanted to her ass is knocked out."

"I swear on everything if you touch her-"

He laughed, "Did you or did you not watch the video cause it's to late for all that."

"Motherfuc-"

"Like I said on the video I want two million and I need you to let everyone know that there's about to be a new boss in town. Tonight at midnight downtown by the docks. And if you love your baby mama like I know you do I suggest you be on time otherwise it's lights out for her."

I wanted to cuss him out but I bit my tongue because for now he had the upper hand.

"Before I hand over anything I want to see Kash."

"And you will tonight at midnight. Give me what I want and I'll give you what you want. And don't think about pulling no slick shit because your bitches life hangs in the balance. Fuck shit up and it's on you."

"I'll be there."

"Great. But on second thought maybe I wont kill her right away she was good and tight so I might just keep her ass around for a while before-"

Before I could cuss his ass out like I wanted to he laughed and the line went dead. I did my best to calm myself down before I walked out the back office to where my crew was out talking and plotting. I had already told them what Jayceon wanted and they all had there opinions on what I should do it's why I walked out earlier needing to be alone.

I took a seat and listened to them still trying to come up with a plan and I wasn't liking what I was hearing.

"We ambush him, get people to the spot now and have them on lookout and as soon as him and his crew show up we drop 'em."

"Yeah but how do you know he doesn't already have people at the spot on lookout?"

I looked up and noticed Mace had got here and I was thankful. He had way more connections with him being in the game longer than me plus he told me that he would help me out with whatever I needed and right now I could use all the help I could get.

I listened to my crew go back and forth long enough.

"Whatever he wants, we give it to him," I spoke up cutting everyone off.