Chapter Twenty-Five

It was two weeks after Mace's party and things were great, better than great, amazing even, spectacular. Me and Mace have been texting non stop and he was so gullible when it came to my broken heart act it was almost comical but that wasn't what had me on cloud nine as of late.

I woke up earlier than usual to a text from August telling me that he needed to see me and that it was important. Somehow that text led us to where we were right now, naked from the waist down, at my job in one of unused rooms riding him like I was in the rodeo. I knew that what we were doing was risky and that anyone could walk in on us but that only made it the more thrilling.

Afterwords we had no time to lay around, he had to leave and I had a class to teach in twenty minutes. We got dressed while sneaking glances at each other every so often. Once we were both dressed we kissed our goodbyes and he sneaked out the back exit. Once he was gone I walked to the bathroom to fix myself up and get my day started. At least now I was in a way better mood. My morning classes flew by and before I knew it lunch hour had arrived.

"I don't know if I want a salad or sub what about you," Braeden asked me but I was to busy thinking about my sex session earlier with August.

"Uhh, I don't know," I told him and instead of responding he just stared me up and down, "What?"

I looked down at my clothes thinking something was wrong when he smiled, "Your glowing."

I smiled, "Whatever."

"You are. Who is he?"

"Who is who?"

"The man that has you daydreaming and glowing duh."

I opened my mouth to say something but just like that I forgot that I was supposed to be tight lipped about what me and August had going on.

"I hope I had something to do with it," I heard Mace say and I turned around in surprise. I hadn't even seen him come in. He strolled over to us and I wanted to grimace but instead I put a smile on my face.

"What are you doing here?"

"Your not happy to see me?"

"Of course I am, I'm just surprised to see you."

"I was in the neighborhood and I decided to stop by to catch you for lunch," he told me and looked at Braeden, "Unless you have plans."

I wondered how did he know my schedule and how did he just so happen to come right on time to take me to lunch? I looked at Braeden who looked at me before looking at Mace, "No she doesn't."

"Wonderful," Mace smiled at me and I turned to look at Braeden who gave me a look like he wanted all the tea when I got back.

"If anything comes up just call my cell phone," I told him.

"You two have fun," he told us as I followed behind Mace and over to his car, a black Bugatti sedan that looked brand spanking new. He opened the door for me and once I was in I was a bit nervous to be alone with him but I knew that August had eyes on me and I'm sure word had already gotten back to him that I was with Mace.

"Is this new," I asked once he was in the car and it was started up.

"Yes it is," he looked over at me, "You like it?"

"I do," I nodded admring the interior.

"You want one," he asked the question so casually that I had to laugh.

"Aren't these like a million dollars?"

"1.4 million actually but I can get you one if you really want one."