Fate

Naruto's POV

THURSDAY, 4:37PM

I was sitting on my torn sofa, watching the television. When suddenly the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" Kiba jumped over the sofa, including me just to get to the door.

"Sheesh, its just getting the door.." I mumbled under my breath.

"I beat you to the door next time!" I continued.

"Stop being childish, Narut-."

"Sasuke." I stood up. It has been months. Since he was rich and married to another rich woman, Sakura, we stopped dating.

Before he was married, Sasuke and I lived together. He'd give me money to eat, play or simply shop. He would do anything for me back then.

But after he was married, that bastard forced me to move out. Tsk, seriously, he was living in a mansion. Did he have to chase me out?

So I had no money, no house, nothing.

After begging for a few days, Kiba picked me up. He was my high school buddy. Of course he still remembered me.

I still have no job though. Kiba has been feeding me!

I ran to the door and to use my body weight and try to slam the door shut.

"Get lost, uchiha!" Kiba tried to pushed the door shut too.

"If you don't go, I'll.. ask Akamaru to pee on you!"

"Wait, Naruto. Just hear me out."

"No."

Sasuke pushed his way in and Kiba and I ending up flying onto the sofa.

"Hey, this is a heck of a sofa, its about to spoil but it never does!" Kiba chuckled.

I glared at him. Then moved my glare to Mr. Pretty boy.

"Just-just listen to me."

"What is it, teme?"

"You need a job right? I have a job." He smiled slightly to me.

"Really? What job is it?" I smiled back until all my teeth shown.

"A rubbish boy."

"Am I that worthless to you?"

"I-"

"Bastard! I'll take it."

"Good boy. Work starts tomorrow. I'll pick you up from here. Get ready by 7:00AM sharp. I seriously mean sharp."

He walked out of my house. Just like that.

Kiba slammed the door.

"He-He-He's so arrogant!" I exploded.

"Yeah. Don't worry, I'll get him back for you." Kiba hugged me.

"What are you going to do? Kill him?"

Kiba takes out a knife and nodded violently.

Then laughed.

FRIDAY, 5:30AM -Beep Beep Beep Beep-

Kiba failed to click the button so he ended up wrapping his arms around me.

"Hey, do me a big favor and click that button."

"Yeah, I got to go shower! Uchiha is very strict when it comes to punctuality!"

I threw Kiba's hands off me and headed to the showers.