Bleeding love

I regained consciousness.

Everything was black. Was my eyes still closed? No. I'm blindfolded, tight.

I tried to move but I seem to be tied to a chair. I tried to scream, but my mouth was stuffed. I felt my heart racing and sweat rolling down my face.

Where am I?

What is Sakura going to do with me?

I don't wish to die.

Just when my life was going smoothly..

Just when my love of my life returned..

There was a loud screeching sound as if a heavy and old door was being opened and footsteps coming closer..

Closer..

Closer..

I tried to yell but all of my pleadings were muffled.

The footsteps stopped, I assume the person was in front of me.

My blindfold was pulled down, and my eyes met with a bright light. And a familiar face.

It was Sakura. I tried to speak to her but I couldn't.

All I could mumble was why why why..

She folded her arms, "Why? That's my question! Why did YOU have to steal Sasuke? Why did YOU have to ruin my life when everything was going smoothly for me? Why?!"

She kicked me in my chest with a large amount of force, causing my chair to tip and fall behind.

"That's my question! Why!" She walked in a circle around me.

"Why!" She stepped on my chest with one of her high heel, it dug into my skin. She sat on my stomach and took out the dirty stuffing from my mouth.

"Well, are you going to answer me?"

I stayed silent but my head and mouth was fighting to answer.

My head replayed these words - why did YOU steal him away from me?

Why did YOU have to ruin my life when everything was going smoothly?

That's my question!

But my mouth was fighting back, if these words escaped I would be dead.

She slapped me, "Answer me you idiot!"

She slapped me again,"How can you even compete with me? You're useless!"

She slapped me again, "And ugly. How can Sasuke pick you over me?"

She stood up and spit on me, "Forget it. I'll win." She smirked.

"I always get what I want."

She kicked me one last time in my right side before leaving me alone in this cold and dark room.

Well, being alone is better than being with her.

Few moments later the ones that helped her kidnapping me came in, I honestly feared for my life.

I'm so scared. I'm so scared, Sasuke..

??:?? , THURSDAY

They kept kicking me and beating me. I was bleeding out, bleeding to my death. I coughed, "Please - argh" another kick in my throat and stomach.

"-swtop!"

The helpers untied me and took their turns beating me alone. I kept begging them to stop but they refused to listen. They wouldn't stop. It just seemed like a never-ending hell. Except I'm not dead yet, but I rather be. Just kill me, don't torture me like this.. They were so big compared to me, as big as Sakura's.. Bodyguards. Wait.. These familiar faces .. They are her bodyguards! I've seen them in magazines before.

Why are the bodyguards helping her?!

"Wow, I'm surprised he's not dead yet." One of the guys said, echoing the entire room. I was in a corner, bleeding out. Clothes torn and tattered. "Please just stop. I'm going to.." I blacked out.

I woke up again, body all aching. The pain was excruciating. But I was patched up. I felt my right arm was broken, it was extremely painful to move it. "Argh.." I was in a comfy chair, and all I could do was sit there.. I couldn't move every part of my body was hurting so bad. I felt so terrible. I just want some help.

Suddenly Sakura came in, in a red tight dress. She waved to me, playfully. And then dragged her partner in.

"Welcome to my room. And I'd like you to meet- Sasuke, my fiancé."

She dragged Sasuke in with his tie. Sasuke's eyes met with mine and it widen.

"Naruto- are you-" these words from him were interrupting with a kiss on the lips by Sakura.. I don't know which hurt more, my body or my heart.

"Sasuke.. Remember what I said."

She whispered seductively.

"Forget him, and he'll live."