Heartache

8:02PM, Monday

I wanted to scream at Sakura.

This was all her fault.

And yet she's pretending..

I had to seal my lips before anything escaped. I don't want to confuse Sasuke or ruin my first impression.

He wouldn't believe me if I told him I was his lover anyway.

I'm so sick and tired of Sakura

She doesn't know how to give up.

I'm really exhausted. But I love Sasuke more than Sakura does.

So why am I closer to giving up?

"Why are you-" I really wanted to ask. But I looked at her and turned to Sasuke, he had a confused expression.

"Hey Sasuke. I'm Naruto Uzumaki. Your best friend.." All I could do was greet him with a smile. Despite my heartache behind that smile.

"Naruto.." He replied as if he was going to remember me, but all my hopes crashed when his eyes seemed sad, "Sorry, I don't seem to remember a thing." He continued.

"Hahah! It's alright! I'm just glad you're okay." I had to pretend the best I could but all emotions screaming inside of me. I had no choice but to suppress them.

7:11AM, Tuesday

I opened the door to Sasuke's hospital room. But Sakura got here earlier than me, she seems to always want to be around Sasuke and disallowing any alone time for Sasuke and I.

At this rate, I'll never get close with Sasuke again.

"Ugh. What are you doing here?" She growled at me, standing up from the seat beside my love's bed.

"That's my line!" I unconsciously raised my voice at her.

"You don't know how to give up, do you?" The pink-haired bitch circled around me, her high heels clicking and clacking away.

"... I had enough of you!" It never pays to be kind and nice to her,I had no more patience to deal with her bullshit. She is the cause of all this! It's all her fucking fault!

I slapped her hard unexpectedly and she was pushed back with such force, she tripped over her own high heel and knocked into Sasuke's bed.

Awakening the man lying in it, "what.." The man opened his eyes, half-awaken.

"Sasuke, your friend just slapped me!"

She immediately pointed her fingers at me and started wailing.

"Fuck.. My head. Stop that crying. It's making me worse." Sasuke held his temples and frowning painfully at her loud sobbing. I was relieved Sasuke didn't seemed to be bothered by that.

I didn't want him to think of me as a bad person.

"But Sasuke-" she raised her voice, unnecessarily high as if acting like a kid.

"Just get the fuck out!" Sasuke yelled in agitation, her voice was only making his head worst.

Sakura was shocked by his reply and walked out, shamefully and disappointed.

Sasuke turned away from me, which killed me, even though he pushed her away like usual, he ignore my presence which was unusual..

I felt so invisible.. And so insignificant.

So small to Sasuke..

7:49AM, Tuesday

I watched the love of my life fall back into slumber.

I was seated in the chair beside his bed, as I hug my legs, all I could do was cry silently, and swallow my painful screams beside him. I bit the insides of my cheek to help with the suppression but the pain kept rising, attempting to devour me whole.

I just couldn't bear with it.

He forgotten me.

I couldn't stand it, I stood up slowly and quietly, and planted a small kiss on Sasuke's forehead.

I breathed him in, his scent and familiarity.

I missed him being so close to me, holding me.

I kissed him harder with tears streaming down my cheeks.

I can't stand it, Sasuke.

I miss you terribly..