You're the devil

9.00AM, Monday

I ignored his reply and as I was about to advance back to my seat, Sasuke grabbed my wrist abruptly and complained, "What? You're just going to leave me like this?"

"Don't be such a pervert." I indifferently replied while my hand tried to escape his gasp.

"You're responsible for it." He successfully pulled me closer and I landed on his lap.
"Sasuke.. Stop.." I was slowly overpowered by his expression, his mouth slightly opened and my mouth automatically did the same as our heads move closer to one another.
Our lips touched.

*Knock Knock*

It was only a few moments after our lips touch and the kiss was starting to heat up already. I parted for air, "There's.. Someone at the door.." I inhaled and exhaled deeply.

"I don't give a damn." Sasuke's eye sight hopped from my eyes to lips, yearning for them.

"Wait-" Before I know it, Sasuke took advantage of me opening my mouth to caress me again.

*Knock knock*
"Mr. Uchiha, are you asleep again?" The male opened the door impatiently, I looked over to see who it was.

And quickly separated myself from the Uchiha.
It was Sai, the car designer of Sasuke's company.

"Oh it's you.." My sudden appearance seemed to have surprised him.
"I never saw you since that day.. I thought you left the company."

I wanted to explain before Sasuke sternly said, "Get out."

"Sasuke, you shouldn't say that to your own employee." I chided him as his eyes trailed my lips.

"My apologies, Mr Uchiha. But unlike you, I got work to do. I need to document to be approved by you so please take a look-"

"I. Said. Get. Out."

I covered Sasuke's mouth with my hands. "Sasuke, just please take at the documents already."
Sasuke returned my glare before defeatedly sighing. He signaled Sai to hand over the documents.

9:36AM, Monday

Within a minute of looking through the pages, he approved of it and returned the papers to Sai.

Just as Sai took the papers, Uchiha's office telephone rang.
"Hello. Sasuke Uchiha speaking." He picked it up and briefly greeted.

....

"What? Ok, I'll be there in a minute." And with that, he hung up and began to pack up his paperwork into his folder.
"There's an urgent meeting I have to attend to. I'll play with you later, sweetheart." He teased me before leaving the room.

Leaving Sai and I alone in the room.

I awkwardly moved back to my desk, hoping Sai would just leave the room but instead he came up to my work space and asked, "Let's go out for breakfast, shall we?"

10:00AM, Monday

Because I wanted to leave a good impression, I accepted his invitation.
Why am I so foolish!

I felt really awkward as we walked out of the company's building together.
Sai was similar to Sasuke, he was very quiet.
So I guess being the talkative person I am, it's my job to break the ice!

"So-"
"Do you like Sasuke Uchiha?"

Huh? What's with the sudden question.

"Uh, hah. No!" I lightly nudged him, pretending to laugh at his question.
He opened the door to the nearby cafe and we took our seats.

"So why do you let him do that to you?" He seemed like he was totally emotionless even though he was looking straight right at me.

"What's good to eat here? I'm starving!" I placed the menu up, covering my face so I could avoid his stare. What's with him?
He shouldn't give a damn.

My colleague pushed down the menu back on the table, "Do you know he's like that with everyone in the office?"

I looked up at him, taken aback by what he said. "What..?"
I knew what I was falling into when I kiss him.
It's a player's job to play with feelings.
I dug my own grave.

I didn't know what to say, I wanted to say something that didn't make me look like a fool.
But there's nothing to say, I am a fool.
If I could have controlled my desire..
Dammit.

I felt my eyes watering when we were speaking to the waiter.

After the waiter left with our orders, I instantly began to felt awkward with Sai again.

"You do know he's married right? So why are you interfering?"

That's right from a outsider's view, I'm the third party. Not Sakura.
I'm the one that stole Sasuke from her.
And not she stole him from me..

"Shut up. You don't know anything." I harshly replied as my voice began to crack. My eyes were staring down on the floor as I tried my best to suppress all my emotions.