Drunken love

11:51Am, Monday

The room was decorated elegantly, there were majestic picture frames and the room was just wide enough to fit the rectangular table in the middle.

Even the cutlery looks expensive.

It must cost a bomb to reserve this room.

"Well, well. Looks like we're here too early." Sasuke sounded like a wolf wanting to gobble up a rabbit.

"We have to be early. We're meeting an important client!" I folded my arms, pretending to be composed and not affected by the way he sounds. I took a sip of the drink served to us to help cool me down.

"Don't get drunk before the he comes." Sasuke teased, as he took a sip of his.

Oh shit! This is alcohol?!

Man, I must stay away from it. I'm not a good drinker.

I pushed away the drink and tapped the button to call for the waiter.

"What? You don't drink?" Sasuke placed his glass down as the door slides open.

Sasuke and I's attention to each other immediately diverted to the door.

It wasn't the waiter, it was a middle age man who was dressed richly.

"Hello there, you must be Sasuke Uchiha." He politely greeted as he made his way into the room.

"Yes. We finally meet, Mr. Yui." Sasuke stood up to shake his hand. And a friendly handshake was exchanged while the waiter finally appeared with my orange juice.

12:00AM, Monday

Mr. Yui took his seat and was seated directly opposite me. He looked at me, eyes smiling together with his lips. "Oh,I didn't know there was someone else. Hello lad, what's your name?"

I was surprised a big shot cared about my name, because I was just assisting in this meeting.

"Um, hello. I'm Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke's personal assistant." I stood up formally to shake his hand as well.

He stood up and shook my hand. For a moment, I felt him caressing it. But it has to be in my head, he looks too nice and decent.

"Ah, Sasuke's assistant. What a beautiful assistant you have!" He compliment me and I smile sheepishly in return. Sasuke didn't say a word but he didn't look too happy about that handshake.

We both sat back down to continue with the meeting.

12:12AM, Monday

Both the big shots, Mr. Yui and Sasuke were discussing important matters and I was just issuing the documents to them.

Suddenly Mr. Yui leans back and his fingers pressed against temples. "Ah, I wish I had a personal assistant too. " he sighed out loud as if he was stressed. He then took a big gulp of his alcohol, as he finished his gulp and his sights were back on us, he offered a toast.

"I'm very fortunate to be working with Mr. Uchiha and his beautiful personal assistant. Cheers!"

"Sorry, my personal assistant doesn't drink." Sasuke interrupted the toast and killed the mood. I tapped his lap, which was unseen by Mr. Yui.

"It's fine, Sasuke." And I held my glass up. I didn't want to kill the mood or ruin the meeting. I want everything to go smoothly for Sasuke.

Sasuke heaved a soft sigh and held his glass up to cheers with us.

*clink!*

12:44AM, Monday

Oh man, how many glasses did I drink? Why does my head feel dizzy already?

"Cheers!" Mr. Yui seems elated, drinking. Both him and Sasuke seemed unaffected by the alcohol.

Dammit!

"Naruto, are you okay?" Sasuke put his glass down after drinking half way, "You're looking red."

I leaned on his shoulder, my head felt so light yet so giddy. "I'm fine, just feeling tired." I hiccuped.

"Hey, don't drink already." Sasuke stopped my hand holding the cup of alcohol before it could touch my lips.

"I said, I'm fine!" My other hand pushed his away and I chugged it down. "Hey, stop." But Sasuke's commands fell on deaf ears.

"It's alright, Sasuke. He's having fun drinking." Mr. Yui giggled.

"Yeah! Let's drink, Mr.Yuuii~" I felt so uncontrolled from my own actions. But I felt so free. I burped before chugging down again.

I could hear Mr. Yui's laughter.

I could hear my own laughter.

Sasuke, why aren't you laughing?

I could hear Sasuke trying to stop me from drinking.

Are you not happy, Sasuke?