Killer smile

The rest of breakfast was filled with silence and a awkwardness. Though Sai doesn't seem to be affected by it.

The only bright side of the situation was the tasty food.

10:59AM, Monday

We entered the building and while we were making our way back to our work station through a hallway, people were making their way out of the meeting room.

"Sasuke winked at me!"

"Yeah I saw that! I thought he stopped his flirting a long time ago. Now he's back at it again!"

"Yeah I wonder if he got divorced?"

We overheard a bunch of female colleagues conversation as they walked past us.

I peeked into the meeting room, catching a glimpse of a the Uchiha, deep in his thoughts.

Withins seconds, he noticed me and glanced at my direction, grinning. "Just the person I was thinking of."

My cheeks turned red, realizing he caught me admiring him.

"I was so distracted just thinking of all the things I want to do to you." He gestured me to come over to him with the movement of his hand.

My body automatically moved on it's own towards him, before Sai stopped me.

"Hm? Why is he here with you?" Our boss eyeballed us, fiercely. When none of us answered his question, he sighed.

"Whatever. Prepare the documents needed, I'm going to meet a client."

I snapped out of it, "Ye-yes!" I quickly made my way back to my desk, where I saw a file which needed the necessary paperwork.

I can't tell if he wants me or just my body. But I have to keep reminding myself, he isn't the Sasuke I know.

I can't just allow myself to float to him like that!

11:15AM, Monday

My mind was in total confusion while I was walking back to the meeting room where the Uchiha was waiting for me.

Before I entered I heard Sai and Sasuke's conversation and it stopped me.

"Don't look, touch or talk to Naruto." The boss sternly warned the employee.

"You shouldn't play with his feelings. You have a wife after all." Sai calmly responded.

"It's none of your fucking business."

"It is. I consider Naruto is dear friend of mine."

"Fuc-"

"Mr. Uchiha, I'm ready. Let's go." I interrupted their argument. I couldn't stand listening to them anymore. As if I wasn't confused enough!

What am I even doing right now?

Did I make the right choices?

Will Sasuke ever fall back in love with me?

Or am I just his toy.

11:36AM, Monday

These thoughts overwhelmed me on the journey to meet the client.

We were in the car, along with an awkward silence.

I was just spacing out when I heard the painfully familiar voice calling out to me.

"Naruto.." He put his hand on my lap gently as he called my name sweetly.

I turned to the side and looked at him,

"What is it?"

I looked calm, but all of my emotions inside me were screaming.

"You look nervous. It'll be fine. I'm here." He cupped my face and rub his thumb gently on my cheek. I swiftly slapped his hand away, "No need to worry about me, Mr. Uchiha."

I hate the way he toys with my heart and dances with my feelings.

Just love me, or ..

Or.. leave me alone!

It sounds stupid, I know..

Maybe I just have to be patient.

I just have to be myself and stop acting like a nervous wreck.

Sasuke will fall back in love with me.

I hope..

11:50AM, Monday

I was so lost in thought, I never realized the car pulled over. Sasuke had to drag me out of the car and into the fancy restaurant.

"What's with you? And you told me not to worry about you.." Sasuke muttered as he let go of my arm.

"I said, it'll be fine." And he shot me a killer smile as he reassured me.

God dammit,it's not that I'm nervous about this meeting!

I'm nervous because I'm with you.

We entered the restaurant and the waiter guided us to the VIP room where we could privately talk about the matters with our important client.

Sasuke and I sat down, awaiting for the client.

We were early so it was really awkward to sit in a room with no one else but Sasuke.

Hurry up, please come quickly!