Trouble in paradise

8:29PM, Monday

Sasuke laughed, "I'm joking. There's no need to look like it's the end of the world."

He wrapped the towel around his waist, hair still dripping wet with water. He closed in on me, "Whats so bad about me anyway?"

"So how-how was the discussion?" I quickly changed the topic and adverted from his gaze. It was really awkward, he was looking really good.

"I rejected him." He simply answered.

"What? You didn't sign the contract?!"

Sasuke took another towel that was hanging on his way out of the bathroom as he nodded, he dried his hair.

"Why not?!" I followed him out, carefully. I didn't want to step on his wet trail and slip.

He sat on the bed and continued drying his hair. "I don't work with perverts."

"What do you mean pervert?!" I sat on the bed beside him, waiting for his explanation. He was so calm about it like he didn't just lose a major deal.

"It was clear from the beginning he wanted you drunk. After you were, he tried to take advantage of you by offering to bring you home. And you gladly accepted it." Sasuke threw the towel on the floor in frustration, looking at me in the eyes.

No wonder he wasn't happy..

"It was such a trouble to get you in my car instead of his." He shook his head and ran his fingers through his damp hair.

I was astonished and embarrassed. I never wanted to cause trouble to Sasuke. How could I be so naive!?

"Sorry Sasuke.. I caused you to lose a major client."

"It's his loss. Not mine." Sasuke uttered cooly, before sliding closer to me.

He held my hands.

"I'm just glad you're safe."

8:48PM, Monday

My heart was pounding rapidly, my face was growing hot.

Sasuke's hands were cold and damp.

It felt like I was falling in love all over again.

But Sasuke was the one supposed to.

I withdrew my hands.

It's getting harder to pretend when every second I just want to embrace him.

I bit my lips gently, hoping to suppress my overwhelming emotions once again.

"You know, you looked really attractive when you were asleep. You looked so vulnerable. It took my all to control myself." Sasuke stepped over to the phone on the bedside table, and picked it up.

"But you're looking a thousand times more beautiful when you're awake."

He shot me his killer smile again.

My mind went blank.

What does that mean?

It felt like lightning struck my body, the seconds slowed and all I could feel and hear was my heart beating.

I'm not suppose to fall more in love with him.

Can he just love me too?

I don't want to play this dangerous and painful game anymore.