Lucky you

"Yeah we are! And so what of it?" I cling onto Sai's arm, gesturing that we were in this together. Our boss raised his arm as if he was going to slap me, but halted while doing so. He just glared at me. And I returned his fierce stare, daring him to do it.
"Lucky you." He patted Sai's shoulder, and stormed out of his office.

We did it! We defeated the evil boss! We got away with it! I was jumping with joy, hand in hand with Sai. He wasn't jumping though, it was just me. I stopped when I realize I was hopping alone. I let go of his hands, but he didn't let go of mine. I tried to pull away but he still wouldn't budge. "Er.. Sai. You can let go now." I was still trying to get away from him, but he was so strong.

He smiled, "But I really like the feeling of holding your hands." I mentally cried. I escaped one crazy man just to get landed with another crazy man. Is this whole world just mad? I sat down to do my work in Sasuke and I's office, which now I was alone in. But Sai was still beside me, clinging onto one of my hand.

"Okay, seriously. You can let go now." I continued to pull away. I have work to do! Sai eventually let go but he brought his laptop along and did his work beside me quietly. At least he wasn't bugging me. I sighed and allowed him to do so. The entire day the boss was out of the office, so it was more silent than usual.

The next morning, I reported to work as usual. But boss Uchiha was already there. He was early. He just leaned against his table, as if awaiting for my arrival. "Bring your laptop along, I'm meeting an important client now. And I need you to take down notes." He walked off shortly after finishing talking. I packed my laptop into my bag and ran after him.

He waited for me in his car and I jumped right in. He drove silently but the tension was heavy in the air. Maybe he was still pissed off about yesterday's incident. I started feeling bad, he wasn't around the entire of yesterday and today he was just plainly ignoring me. I missed annoying him. "So.. Sasuke.. about yesterday-"

"We're here. Get out of the car." He sternly commanded. He then swiftly proceeded to alight and pass the car keys to the valet. I hurriedly caught up to him again.

Man.. he's really being absolutely cold and cruel right now. Always making me run after him like a slave. We entered the meeting room, and took our seats. Immediately, a younger guy caught my attention as I could feel his eyes on me the moment Sasuke and I stepped into the room.

He was sitting at the end of the long, oval table. Sasuke said apparently he was a young entrepreneur who made a living for himself from a very young age. He was able to turn plastic into fuel, gas for the car engine. And today's meeting was to allow Sasuke to understand how it works and modify the cars accordingly to suit such a economic friendly brand.

We both sat down at the other end of the table, he was grinning at us, I said us. But his eyes was solely on me..