Forbidden

Time was running out. Before I could even make a choice, the door was closing in front of me. I tried to make a dash for it and held the door but my fingers almost got caught between the door and the door case. Sasuke pulled me back before my fingers could get trap between.

Why is Kiba doing this to me?

The door shut closed.

"Come on Kiba.. Don't leave me for another day out here."

I banged at the door repeatly.

"He won't be opening it any time soon, let's go."

I turned behind and looked at Sasuke.

"You really think so?"

"Yeah."

He patted my shoulder, attempting to comfort me, "Let's give him some time to calm down. This happened way to fast for him."

That brought me down.

The taller man called a taxi and carried my luggages down. I knocked on the door softly, "Kiba. I'm going now.. Please call me or text me when you're feeling better."

I waited for a reply. But was only given silence.

"Okay. I'm going now."

......

"Goodbye.."

Tuesday, 8:12AM

My tears can't help but leaked when I took off. I met Sasuke downstairs at the roadside where a taxi waits for us.

And immediately I cried in his arms. He carried me into the taxi and asked, "Are you hungry? You haven't eaten anything since yesterday."

He wiped away my tears.

I was so focused on Kiba, I've forgotten I haven't eaten. Sasuke offered me food yesterday but I rejected because I didn't have any appetite.

Before I could speak, Sasuke interrupted me. "I know what you're going to say even though you are hungry.You need to eat something."

Then he told the driver a familiar location to go to. The driver stepped on his gas pedal and drove there.

Unusually, I was very quiet in the taxi. My head just lying on his shoulder weakly, my dried eyes just staring into space blankly.

When would Kiba forgive me?

What if he never forgives me?

What if that's the end of our friendship right there?

No.. I don't want it to end.

"Do you think Kiba will forgive me?"

"Eventually."

I nodded. Hoping his answers were right.

Tuesday, 8:57AM

Sasuke brought me to my favorite ramen shop and there, he ordered my favorite ramen for me.

"There you go." the waiter served us two bowls of ramen.

"Thank you." I replied.

Sasuke passed me the chopsticks expecting me to eat.

"Eat. And I won't take no for an answer."

I unwillingly ate some ramen. Oh wow, yummy.

I forgotten how yummy it is.

And I'm so hungry.

I willing gobbled it all down. And ordered the second bowl.

Sasuke smiled at this. "I'm glad you're alright. Ramen always cheers you up."

"Thanks Sasuke."

Tuesday, 9:48AM

Sasuke was full with just one bowl of ramen. And I was super full with three. I laid my head down on the table. I was so full and so sleepy..

"How can Sasuke just eat one bowl.."

That was my thought but I accidentally spoke. I was mumbling before my eyes shut.

Not long after, I fell asleep.

"Naruto.. Only you can fall asleep here."

Sasuke sighed happily, pinching my cheeks.

He paid the bill and carried me off and placed me into another taxi before getting my luggages.

Wednesday, 2:40AM

My eyes opened, and I was in an unfamiliar place. I turned over and saw a sleeping man. It was Sasuke.

How did I end up here?

Oh no, am I at Sasuke's place? If Sakura finds me, I'm dead!

I hid underneath the sheets and took my phone out. The light glowed on my face in these dark spaces under the blanket. There was no texts or calls from Kiba.

So I texted him again, praying I'm not annoying him but I probably am.

"Hey Kiba. How are you?"

The man beside me tossed and turned and touched my pillow, searching for me. But when he couldn't find me and he was too tired to open his eyes,"Naruto?" he said sleepily.

"Yes? I'm under the blanket." I whispered loudly.

"What the-" he opened his eyes and flipped the blanket over. "Why are you under the blanket?"

"I'm afraid your wife would find me. Moreover, I was the one who switched off your phone!"

"Don't worry. I'm here. She can't lay a finger on you. Besides, I locked the door."

I nodded with relief. And Sasuke kissed my forehead before going down for his lunch.

Meanwhile, I stayed in bed watching the television. But all this time my eyes kept glancing at my phone.

The sound of the main door opened from downstairs distracted me. And a voice made me anxious.

"Sasuke. I'm home."

It was his wife, Sakura.