You are perfection

9:50PM, Monday

"Hello, room service? Yes, I'd like to order the dinner set for two please."

I looked over to the cool-looking man, who was on the phone. His deep and calm voice snapped me out from my deep thoughts.

Yes, just calm down Naruto.

If you keep freaking out, he'll never fall back in love with you. And you'll forever have to pretend to be his best friend and bury those feelings!

I sighed, the more I'm thinking about it, the worst it gets.

Just then, the raven put his arm around me, "Just be patient, okay? I know you're starving." Somehow, he always knows that something is on my mind but he doesn't know what it's about. I guess I can't blame him, since he doesn't know about our romance history. Who could guess it would be this complicated?

Not even the smart and cool Uchiha.

I nodded, smiling to him as genuinely as possible. "Thank you, Sasuke."

His eyes widen a little for a second and he immediately walked off. "Shit. Stop being so adorable." Then, I heard the opening of the bathroom door and the splashing of water.

"I'm already trying my best here." He exited the bathroom with a drenched face.

Trying his best?

...

To do what?

I was utterly confused. I thought I was the only one here trying my best!

Does that mean he likes me?

"What do you mean?" I titled my head, puzzled. I wanted to go straight for the kill and asked him directly if he fallen for me but I didn't want to freak him out.

"I mean I-" *Riiiiiing* A mobile phone rang.

"Ah, shit. It's probably Sakura." Sasuke searched the pocket of his jeans that was laying on the floor. He looked at his phone and immediately switched it off. "And I was right." He shook his head, sighing.

"Has she always been like this? I wonder what made me marry her." He questioned as he put on his boxers and skinny jeans.

I nervously laughed.

Oh, how I wish I could just blabber it all out.

*Knock knock!*

10:04PM, Monday

Sasuke never paid any attention to my weirdest laugh when he was making his way to the door.

He thanked the bellboy and rolled in the cart that had our food.

The smell of it immediately made my stomach grumbled.

The Uchiha took the lid off the plates to reveal high class food.

There were steak, salmon, mashed potatoes, dessert and of course, wine.

My eyes lit up with excitement like a kid and I began to dig in, chewing as much food as my mouth can contain.

Everything tasted delicious on it's own but it becomes a thousand times more delicious when you're starving.

When I was reaching for the wine to wash the food down, Sasuke delicately held my wrist, "Don't drink too much."

"Geez, dad. I know, I know!" I shook his hand off me and gulped down the wine.

And I continued on with the feast of a king's!

I heard Sasuke chuckle, "You're really adorable, Uzumaki."

10:19PM, Monday

I had to act like I didn't hear any of it, it made me realize I was so hungry, I ate disgustingly.

How embarrassing!

I laid down on bed and burped.

That was a good meal.

Sasuke had one of his hands on the bed, supporting his body as he leaned back. The other hand holding a glass of wine gracefully, he took another sip as he admired me.

I quickly pulled the sheets over my head to avoid his eyes.

There was complete silence under the sheets before I heard my phone ring in my pocket.

"Hey..Naruto. I.. haven't heard from you all day. It's already 10, you're still.. working?"

It was Kiba. Oh thank god, he still cares! It was as though the light from heaven shining down upon me as I felt like I was given a second chance by my best friend.

"Kiba!" I cheerfully greeted, "um, well it's a long story but-"

Sasuke violently grabbed the sheets and tossed it aside, "Kiba?" His fierce and piercing eyes met mine.

"Sasuke?" The voice on the phone asked.

Obviously, my happiness was cut short when I'm stuck in the middle again.

Crap.