Start the games

3:19PM, Tuesday

"I'm done! I'm doneI'm doneI'm done!" I cheered as I wiped sweat off my forehead. I quickly printed it out and passed them to my boss.

"Done with what?" The Uchiha ignored my work and continued polishing his miniature cars model that were put on display in a glass shelve in his office.

He glanced at me to see what I was holding.

"Oh, that? I've done it already." He uttered indifferently as he stared carefully at the car model, making sure he didn't miss a spot of dust.

"Huuuuuuh?! Then- why-why did you ask me to do it?!" I threw the thick stack of papers on the floor in anger. I was new with all these admin stuff, I struggled to finish before the deadline and he screws with me?!

"I am your boss. You do what I say."

"I'm your assistant, not your goddamn slave!" I smacked the miniature car out of his palm, enraged. It dropped to the ground, crack noises heard when it collided with the ground with such force.

He just wants to punish me because he was jealous over that hug!

This is so unfair! He can have ladies on his lap, and I can't even have a friendly hug?!

After I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down, I found myself staring at the broken miniature car. Crap! What have I done?! I was so angry in that moment I..

I cautiously turned my head to face the Uchiha. His eyes widen with anger, and mine widen with fear. "Get out. Now." His eyes didn't even turn to look at me, just on the broken car as if I didn't even exist.

Truthfully, I wish I didnt. That way, Uchiha won't be able to murder me..

I bowed apologetically repeatedly. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" And dashed out of our office as quick as I could. Running so quickly, I turned the corner and bumped hard onto Sai. We both landed on our bum after clashing to each other. "Watch where you're going.." I mumbled, looking up I see Sai getting up onto his feet.

Technically it was my fault, but he offered to help me out anyway even though I blamed him. "Thanks. Uchiha was about to end me."

"End you?"

"Yeah, end me. I broke his precious miniature display car! You know? The one more valuable than his life.. I hate sharing offices with that weirdo!" I ranted to Sai, even though he stood there silently and indifferently.

He nodded. And simply walked away. I was stunned for a second, and heard a loud yell coming from Sasuke's office.
Peeking from the corner, I see Sai beside the shelf, on the ground was another miniature display car broken on the floor.

Sai, indifferently walked out after Sasuke attempted to strangle him. He turned to me, "Now we're both in this together."

"Naruto.. Sai.. come into my office. Now." The fuming boss demanded.

Sai grabbed my hand and dragged me in, I was reluctant to. I'm not like Sai! I have emotions! I have fears! I have a will to live!

"What the hell are you two up to? Did you both do this on purpose? Are you teaming up against me?" He strictly leaned against his desk, with two broken cars in each of his palm.

Against him? How old does he think we are? 5? Damn right I will team up with my colleague against our mean boss!