Trouble

My mind was decided, i forgive him.

Hell, he doesn't even need to be forgiven. If anyone, its me. I should have been there when he needed me the most. I should have listened before assuming and run away. I should have been a better person.

I returned the kiss on his cheek, "I love you too." I giggled, "And I'm sorry." He ruffled my hair, "What for?"

"I wasn't there for you."

"Silly." He placed another kiss on my forehead.

I felt loved. The feeling I yearned for from him for months.

SUNDAY, 1:28AM

My eyes opened to the dark sky, stars blinking brightly and the cold wind blowing softly. I was lying beside Sasuke, resting my head on his chest. We fell asleep apparently.

He was still asleep. His breathing was soft, slow and even. His face was looking as perfect as usual. He was so charming.. My admiration session was interrupted by Sasuke's phone. It rang, echoing the empty place.

Sasuke frowned, one eye slightly opened, he swiftly slipped out his phone from his pockets and slide across his screen to answer,

"Hello?" he cleared his throat.

"Where the heck are you, Sasuke?!"

The woman was so loud, even I could hear here.

"I'm in the office. I'll call you back later, I'm busy right now." And he hung the call.

He shifted a little to make himself comfortable as he closed his eyes.

"You're not going home tonight?" I asked, I didnt want to be a third party. Nor do I want to ruin a marriage.

"No. I'll stay here with you. I want to make up for all the time we lost."

He held me close.

"Are you cold?"

I shook my head, I had a feeling Sakura wasn't pleased.. I also felt very uneasy. As if I was guilty, after all aren't I the third party?

Even though Sakura stole Sasuke from me first..

Can't I take back what's mine?

If so, why do I feel like this?

Sasuke's phone vibrated non stop.

I sat up, "You should go home."

"No-"

"I said you should go home. This.. This isn't right.. You're married.."

My heart was feeling so tight, it hurts. I don't want him to share a martial status with someone else..

I don't want him to share a bed with someone else..

I don't want him to be with someone else..

I hugged Sasuke close, clinging onto him. Tightly.

So tight, I buried my face into his shirt.

I could smell her.

I frowned, trying to hold back the tears. Did Sasuke ever kissed her? Exactly how close are they?

"I'm sorry.. I have to go."

I got up, before Sasuke could react, I ran off.

Sorry Sasuke. I can't make up for the time we lost.

Maybe we're just not meant to be.

SUNDAY, 2:13AM

I wrapped my arms around myself, feeling cold and uneasy.

I was in a taxi, on the way home. I looked out the window, looking at all the familiar night lights of the beautiful buildings, the amazing view Sasuke and I shared together.

Maybe we weren't meant to be..

The rearview mirror caught my attention, as I saw Sasuke's black car right behind us.

Dammit, Sasuke..

I rang him up, "Don't follow me. I just need some time alone."

There was some silence before he replied, "I see. I understand. I love you."

It struck me. Those words.

Did he ever say that to Sakura?

"Goodnight." That was all I can say.

I turned off my phone immediately.

The car stopped outside my apartment. I paid, and exited the car. I sighed, was Kiba still awake?

I hope he's not waiting for me.

I took the elevator up, and walked through the dirty and old hallway.

I slide my keys into the keyhole, and I exhaled again before turning it.

"I'm..home." I said softly in case he was asleep.

"Done running some 'errands' already?"

He was waiting for my return on the nasty couch.

He unfold his arms, and stood up.

"Since 8pm you went out and you came back at what?" He checked his watch, "2:30AM?!"

"Kiba.. I'm tired." I threw my coat off.

"Honestly, did you went out and meet that bastard?"

"He's not a bastard."

"Oh so now you're defending him?!" He raised his voice slightly.

"After everything he did to you?!"

His voice raised again.

"Have you forgotten?! Or did he brain wash you, AGAIN?!"

He was almost shouting at me.

I was already stressed out, without thinking I yelled back, "Shut the fuck up! You don't know anything about us!"

I was shocked, from what I said. I almost didn't believe it was me who said it. I take it back, Kiba.

I'm so sorry.

"I'm-"

"Forget it. You're tired right?" He walked off, switching the lights off as he passed the light switch.

"So am I. Good night."

The last thing I heard before I was left alone,standing in the darkness.

Did I mention it was cold?