My boss is a jerk

11:55AM, Tuesday

"Kiba!" I called out to him, patting the seat beside me. Hoping to break this awkwardness. Kiba looked at me as though I rescued him and he ran to my side. Shortly after, Sai sat back down with us, he continued smiling away. "Would you like to order anything, Mr. Kiba?" The raven passed the menu to the creeped out brunette.

"Ah, nope." He rejected Sai while politely pushing back the menu. "I'll just have what he's having!" And with that, Kiba chomped down on my half eaten sandwich. "Hey!" I was surprised to see such a big bite missing from sandwich.

"Don't hey me, you owe me!"

"Huuuuuuh? Owe you what?!"

"You made me worried sick!" As my bestfriend exclaimed, he took the last bite of my sandwich.

"Here, Naruto. You can have my muffin." Sai slid over the plate to me, interrupting our conversation. His expression almost looked like he was jealous. What should I do?! What should I do.. I don't want to be rude and reject him. I'll say it as nice as possible. "Uh.. It's fine. Really." I smiled, "I'll just order another one."

It sounds nice, right?

"You can share with Kiba, but not with me?" Sai stopped munching, his eyes looking emotionless at me, intently. It made my heart pound, I felt nervous. Why is he like that? I just can't seem to understand him! I don't want say anything to offend him, but he's making me very awkward..

"Am I not your friend?"

"It isn't like that. It's just.. Kiba and I are very comfortable with each other. Way too comfortable." I glared at the brunette, stealing a sip of my drink.

"I see. I want to make you comfortable with me too, then." He resumed to eating, acting all normal again. Phew. The intensity felt like it was dropping by the second.

What does he mean by that? Man, he is a really weird guy, I just can't figure him out!

12:07PM, Tuesday

I waved and hugged Kiba goodbye before Kiba and I returned back to the office.

"See ya later." I waved Sai off as well while I clocked in the machine. Sai, being awfully silent, abruptly hugged me from behind.

He didn't say a word.

....

"Uh... Sai?"

"Yes Naruto?"

"What are you doing?"

"Hugging you, of course."

Is it because he saw Kiba and I hug?

He is really socially awkward, isn't he!

Just then, a strong force pushed us apart aggressively. Our boss growled with fury. "Don't screw around, you both got shit to do."

"It was just a goodbye hug." I muttered unhappily under my breath.

"I don't give a fuck what it is." The pissed off Uchiha grabbed my wrist and dragged me back into our office. You will not believe what strength an Uchiha has when he is mad.

I tried resisting and cursing like a kid throwing a tantrum but it didn't slow him down.

He is such a jerk. Embarrassing me like that in front of my colleagues!

12:17PM, Tuesday

"If you got time to provide hugs, get this done by 3." Mr. Uchiha threw a black ring folder at me fiercely and rudely.

"What?! But it's only three hours from now!" I frantically flipped through the file and started typing away.

My boss is a jerk!

Totally unbelievable!