Familiar pain

After he ate finish, (he didnt allow me to leave) I was lying on his black leather couch like a french girl, eating the candies and chocolate in a bowl displayed on the transparent table, "what should I do now?" "You can just lie there." He continued on with his paperwork. What's with all the paperwork when you're working about cars? I don't get it.

"I wouldn't want to lie here. I'm afraid a certain somebody would yell at me for slacking off."

"Would you stop talking to your boss like that?"

"Eh? Did I ever said that certain somebody was you?" I chuckled. "Looks like someone is guilty." Clearly pissing him off. Honestly, it seemed like he was more afraid of me quitting than I was afraid of getting fired. Why is that so?

Is he doing this so he could see me 5 days a week? By then, he have his damn wife. Dammit, am I jealous? what?! of course not!

I went up to a display shelf, filled with all toy car models including ferrari. "Ahh, it's cute eh?" I held one of the ferrari toy cars and pretending I was in that car racing.
"What's cute?" He asked, eyes not even leaving his paperwork.

"These toy cars."

"Huh?" He looked up quickly. And swiftly stood up, banging his hands on the table. "It's not a toy!" "Who knew a grown man like you would collect toys."

"I said its not a toy!" He raged.

I giggled.

FRIDAY, 1.52PM

I have a feeling I was hired just because Sasuke wanted to give me money but he knew I wouldn't accept it if he was going to give it to me. He knew I was the type to work for it, after all, we dated..

"Sasukeee~" A girly voiced echoed the room as a pinkish hair lady entered.

My eyes widen, it was true she was stunning. She had to be his wife.

"Ah, Sakura. How come you're so free today?"

"Well, I finished all my photoshoots today earlier, so I decided why not visit my husband?"

"I see." I felt invisible between the married couple as they exchanged words.

"Have you eaten yet? I bought some food! You surely havent, you always get so caught up in work you wouldn't even step out of your office until the sun is down!"

"I ate."

"Are you kidding me?"

"Thanks to this guy." He pointed using his pen at me, finally giving me some attention. "He is..?" "Oh, Good afternoon! My name is Naruto Uzumaki. I'm new here! Working as a rubbish boy."
"Oh.. hah, just a rubbish boy? Then you're standing here doing nothing?"

"I was just about to leave and clear other rubbish bins!" I cletched my fist. Was she pissing me off? Why am I so easily agitated? Is it because of Sasuke? Or is it because she's Sasuke's wife?

When I grabbed the doorknob, I heard a voice that either calmed me down or made me even more annoyed. " Stop. Get back in here."

"Why should I? Im interrupting a married's couple conversation."

"I'm your boss."

"So? Im a rubbish boy. You have no rubbish to clear, I'm leaving." Another step and i heard a crunching of papers being thrown at the floor. "Rubbish." He said, making my blood boil.

"Sakura, please leave. I'm busy. I have alot of work to do."

"And he stays?" She said, folding her arms. Obviously not happy.

She took her leave as the arrogant man did not reply her.

And I was again in the room alone with him. How awkward more can this day get? Spending my time playing "basketball" with Sasuke's crunched up paper balls , trying to shoot them in the bin from a distance.

FRIDAY 4:21PM

I was sleeping on the couch when my phone in my back pocket rang and vibrated. Ah, dammit. I fell asleep. And Sasuke, my boss, didn't even wake me up! Was he really paying me for nothing?

I slipped out my phone, "Kiba." appear on the screen.

I slide to answer, "Hello Kiba." I yawned.

"Hello, idiot. How's work?"

"Its boring. I'm doing nothing." I decided to leave the office to have a more private conversation, Sasuke glared at me while i closed the door. "I'm doing nothing at all, Kiba! He's paying me to do nothing but be with him!"

"It isnt a surprise. I think he knows you're broke."

"I'm doing alright, I mean, we're doing alright. You're still working aren't you?"

"Yep, im working right now."

"I think hes just paying me to either be with him or just giving me free cash because he know i'll never accept free money. I think I'm quitting by the end of today."

"Ah, you're always like this, Naruto. So hardworking. Even rejecting free cash. I really like that about you. What time are you off? I'll pick you up."

"Six."

"Alright, see you at six."

He hung up and I went back into the office. Sasuke was standing there waiting for me, he began to question me, asking me who was it over the phone. "Nobody, You're my boss not my girlfriend or mother!" I stormed off. He grabbed my wrist. Yet he said nothing.

Why? Why does he like to hurt me. I could feel my heart break into two. I was pulled back into the office as he pulled me in harder for a kiss. I pushed him away as soon as our lips touch. "Don't! Don't make me remember the past when you left me for that woman!" I felt electricity striking me in all the weakest places, it hurts so bad I could almost cry. He didn't love me, he never loved me! I would force myself to believe that!

"I'm quitting! I'm quitting!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I can't see him anymore, I was alright before he came in my life. I was doing perfectly fine with Kiba, why? why did he have to come back? "You can't quit." I ignored him and attempted to run off. But he caught me as he held onto my arm, clinging onto me. Refusing to let go. Was he going to play with my heart again? Why? It isnt that fun. At least not for me, hell, it was so nerve wrecking, so damaging to me. What is he? A fucking sadist?

"Why not? You want me here for your amusement! You're paying me just to keep you company?! You can call your fucking wife to do that! You don't even have to pay her!"

"Why do you keep mentioning my wife? Are you jealous?"

"Of course not! Why would I be?!" I gave him a hard hit on his chest.

I get so messed up when im around him. Im so wrecked when im around him.