Burning desire

I can't believe this guy.
My mouth hung open, "You- you mean I'm your personal assistant?!" Once again, I wasn't just an average worker.

"What else does it look like?" Sasuke rested his arms on the headrest of the black sofa, tapping his fingers as if waiting impatiently.

"But.."
"Are you going to get my coffee or not?" He was losing his patience. Goddammit it's just a cup of coffee, you don't have to get so worked up over it!
Man, I seriously wonder what I see in that bastard sometimes!

I grumbled to myself as I headed out of his office to get some coffee. I felt like a servant, it was embarrassing.
I hate giving in to that bastard.

8:22AM, Monday

I came rushing back to the office, knowing that Sasuke hates to wait.
But it took me awhile to figure out how to work the coffee machine in the break room.
"Sorry I'm lat-" I swung open the door, and caught Sasuke and a colleague up against the wall, seductively.
My voice faded when Sasuke realized my presence.
He stopped his flirting and groaned. "Shit. What bad timing." He ran his fingers through his hair and backed away from the sexily dressed colleague.

What a fucking player.
He's exactly the same as before..
Before he fell in love with me.

She blushed and shyly walked out of the room, leaving us two behind.
"Here's your coffee." I violently stuck out my hand to him.
He swiftly snatched it from my hand and sipped it without a thank you.

But I guess you can't expect a thank you from your arrogant boss..

I walked away from him and sat at my own desk. Despite wanting to spend more time with him, I'm now hating the fact my desk is in his office.
I shouldn't be mad at him..
He doesn't know I'm in love with him.

8:43AM, Monday

"What is it, baby? You have such a sour look on your face." He was seated, facing me and observing me while sipping on his coffee.
I shook my head, eyes still focused on my paperwork. Not wanting to look at him or answer him properly.
As I heard footsteps approaching, I looked up to see my boss inches apart from my face.

My heart started to beat rapidly.
And my body grew hot and tensed.

"You shouldn't lie to your boss." He bended over the desk and nearer to me, whispering in my ear.

"I'm not lying! Don't get so close to me." I rolled my chair backwards, further away from him.

"Don't be jealous." He snorted, withdrawing himself from me.
He put his hands in his pocket as he made his way back to his own work space.

"If you want her, just say it and I'll make her yours." He casually exclaimed like he ruled over everybody.
That was the arrogance I hated.

It's not her I want..

"You fucking bastard!" I raced over to his table and slammed it. I raised one of my fist, preparing to hit him and my other hand pulling forcefully on his collar.

He looked at me dead in the eye, "I dare you." He sneered.

At this point, I was boiling with rage. "Argh!!" I pulled his collar harshly towards me but instead of my fist, my hand grabbed the side of his face and I kissed him hard.

The raven seemed surprised at first but when our lips seperated, he smirked.
"I see, so it's me you want." He then held the back of my head and push me forward to collide with his lips again.

He bit my lips softly and passionately.
I almost forgot what a great kisser he was. I feel like I was in a trance. I had no control of my body, it was just yearning for him so badly. He slowly slipped his tongue in, and it began to dance with mine.

When I realized what I've done, I quickly pushed him away and our lips parted.
"Fuck. Why are we stopping?" Sasuke panted aggressively.
I shook my head furiously, "Don't play with me."

That's right. He's only doing this because he's flirtatious.
Not because he's in love with me.

"You're the one that started it." He said devilishly as he licked his lips.