Mystery man

12:31PM, Monday

After that, it felt like I was drifting in and out of consciousness. One moment, I knew what I was doing, next moment I don't.

I knew I fell asleep, but I could still hear Sasuke and Mr Yui finishing up their discussions. My head was killing me, I just wanted to go home.

I felt extremely tired and confused.

Vision blinded with blurriness.

"Come on, Naruto. Time to go." Someone carried me as I leaned on him. "Sas..uke?" I faded out of consciousness.

12:47PM, Monday

I was in a car, it was moving fast.

It didn't help my head at all.

"Can I have one last drink?" I heard myself mumble.

More drinks? No, I shouldn't.

"No." The person rejected me harshly.

"But whyyyy!" I was throwing a tantrum just like a child, I had to snap out of it but it felt like my brain wasn't working with me.

"Because I said so."

That person's voice echoed my empty mind before I blacked out once again.

1:07PM, Monday

I woke up in an unfamiliar room.

"Naruto.." I heard someone calling out my name, sounding like a predator calling out to a prey.

I had no energy in me to reply.

Who was he?

Where am I?

"You're looking so good right now."

A silhouette of a man advanced towards me, crawled above me.

Inching closer to my face.

That was the only memory I had before I knocked out again.

8:01PM, Monday

My eyes blinked open, my body and mind was cooperating again.

I sat up, head still spinning.

Where the hell am I?

I looked around to digest the situation. I was in a grand hotel, from what I can tell. There was no one around, just me lying in bed. Half undressed.

Wait, half UNDRESSED?!

I jumped out of bed in fear and shock but my head was so giddy I lost balance and fell. I quickly took my shirt which was scattered on the floor and button them up. Nothing happened, right?

Nothing happened, right?!

I dashed frantically to the bathroom to wash myself up.

I was just a mess!

I burst through the door and to the sink to splash cold water on my face.

"Do you mind?" The man behind the frosted glass in the shower area turned his shower head off.

"You're making so much noise."

I looked up at the man behind the frosted glass. "Who are you? What did you do to me?!"

"Are you still drunk?" He opened the door, fully naked and dripping.

His piercing black eyes met mine.

A smirk so familiar.

Sasuke.

"And to think just now you were clinging on to me, moaning. Now you don't even recognize me." Sasuke sighed, leaning against the glass door.

No.No. No way!

I threw him a towel. "Ugh! I didn't do shit!"

Please tell me this isn't happening!

Please tell me I'm still asleep and dreaming!