Jealousy kills

10:42PM

Crap.

Just as I wanted to explain to Kiba, Sasuke snatched my phone and switched it off before shoving it in his pocket.

It all happened so fast, it was a few seconds after then I reacted.

"Hey, Sasuke! That's fucking rude!" I tried to stretch my arms to grab the phone from his pocket but the man pinned my arms down.

"I am your boss." He arrogantly hissed.

"Now, who is Kiba?" His face was so close to mine, his raspy voice just lingering in my ears.

That's right, he doesn't remember.

"I'm not working now! This is none of your business, I have a personal life too , you know!"

"Yeah? And what about it? Didn't you say I am your best friend? I should have the fucking right to know!"

We were practically screaming at each other faces.

I had to catch my breath to calm down.

He said it. Best friends.

Just best friends.

We just spend seconds to stare intently at each other before he got off me.

He buttoned up his shirt, "I get it."

He swiftly cuffed his sleeves and put on his blazer. "You have a lover, huh?"

His abrupt assumption took me by surprise and it took a while for me to digest what he said.

"No, you got it all wrong!" I was chasing Sasuke as he departed the hotel room. The door slammed shut in my face and by the time I opened it, the Uchiha entered the lift.

I sprinted down the hallway frantically with no shoes on but I couldn't catch the elevator in time.

I aggressively smashed the button to call for the lift, and impatiently waited.

His lift was reaching the lobby and the other wasn't even half way up to my floor yet.

I quickly dashed to the stairway and bolted my way down. I panted as I reached the first floor and burst through the door to try and catch a glimpse of Sasuke.

But I was too late.

He was gone.

11:54PM, Monday

That night, the dark skies began to pour. It felt extremely cold and lonely.

I was in the hotel room, surrounded by darkness and only the sounds of the rain tapping lightly against my window.

The bed smells like him.

I really miss him.

I hope it'll all be alright tomorrow.

10:38AM, Tuesday

The bright morning light seeped through my sheer curtains as I woke up to the familiar scent of Sasuke, my face was buried in the pillows.

I was slowly falling back into slumber when a thought hit me.

I have work today!

Oh shit. Shit shit shit shit!

I hopped out of the bed, took a quick shower and chomp my way through breakfast. I rushed to check out and hurriedly flagged down a cab.

I could finally catch my breath when I got in the taxi. But the mad race against the clock doesn't end there.

11:12AM, Tuesday

I barged in the office of Sasuke's which, technically speaking, also my office.

"Very sorry I'm late, Mr. Uchiha!" I bowed apologetically.

I heard a lady's voice jump as she was startled. I looked up to see her sitting on Sasuke's lap intimately.

Sasuke pressed against his temples agitatedly, "Fuck. I thought you weren't coming today." He signaled the girl to get off and she obediently did what she was told.

She quietly left the room like that previous woman Sasuke was flirting with.

"I don't care about whatever you like to do, but please be respectful now that I'm sharing the office with you." I growled as I proceeded to my desk.

What the hell was I thinking that he would actually fall in love with me?

Am I a stupid fool or what?