Insanity

Sasuke's eyes lit up with rage, and he briefly looked at me before he threw Sakura on the bed.
Quite harshly.

"Enough with your fucking games."
He regained his composure, hands deep in his pockets.

"Hurt him again, and I'll won't spare you." He faced his back on her and made his way towards me.
"Come back here! Sasuke Uchiha!" She yelled, taken aback by what he did.

Despite all her yelling, moments slowed down when I could see was Sasuke, coming closer to me. To my rescue.

It was as if it was just him and me..

I'm so glad Sasuke..
I was so scared..

"Sasuke.." I blurted out weakly. Tears filling up my eyes. My hands almost reaching out to him. But I was too weak.

The sweet reunion cracked when we heard a loading of a gun.
Sasuke turned around quickly, and my line of sight could see Sakura pointing her revolver at me.

Sasuke blocked me, and all I could see was his back. I wanted him to go away.
Go away before he gets hurt.
I tried to stand but I was far too weak and injured.
"Sasuke, get lost!" I tried my best to raise my voice with the little energy I have left.
I could hear Sakura's anger and sorrow in her words, "Why, Sasuke? Why is it always him?!"

"I said, if you hurt him again, I'll wont spare you." And with that, Sasuke dashed towards her, with little time to react she took a step back but Sasuke pounced on her and both were wrestling on the bed, fighting for the gun.

"Stop! Please stop!" All I could do was shout at the top of my lungs. I used my hands to push against the chair handles to give me an extra lift up the chair but my broken arm failed and I fell to the ground. Sasuke turned around worriedly, and Sakura kicked him off the bed while his guard was down.

Sasuke landed beside me, "Are you okay?" He asked. As if there wasn't a mad woman with a gun in our faces.
As if the world only revolved around us.
I nodded weakly, as he carried me up. "Shit, your wounds are still open." He said as he looked at my bandages, blood leaking through.

"Sasuke, I'm warning you." She continued her screaming.

"Sakura, enough. I have to bring Naruto to the doctor."

"No, Sasuke. He can go, but you have to stay here."

Sasuke placed me back onto the floor before he ran up to her and punched her, "I'm getting really sick and tired of you." He threw Sakura off the bed and held her against the wall strongly. His arm pressed against her throat, threatening to hurt her.

Just then Sakura did the unexpected.
She placed the gun at my love's hip, threatening to hurt! him as well.
"Let. Me. Go." she growled.
And Sasuke applied more pressure on her neck, not fearing for his safety.
She struggled and slowly suffocated.
"Sasuke, I said-" she breathed in, "let me go!"

"Sasuke, please! Let her go." My vision was beginning to get blurry and I got very light headed suddenly. My world was spinning and it seemed like darkness was about to consume me.

'BANG.'
But it was pitch black.
What happened? I can't see.

What the hell happen?!