Chapter 2 - Kasumi Miyoka..

It was one week ago, Mina's heated argument with Yomiko one of his housemate on that dorm who's supposedly exclusive for girls the Famille'..

He just decided to be called Mina instead of his full name , since it might caused trouble to the Famille' and the University his in if they know that they let a man stay on an all female dorm..

One day in the University..

(The first time i saw her was one year ago..during the lecture the professor called out to me , and since i was not paying attention i fail to answer the question that ridiculous question that no one could ever had answer Kasumi rise her hand . She was sitting behind me silently , she answer that question perfectly , the room was in awe...)

(Everyone seems to know her , everyone is talking about her she wowed everyone and won their hearts back then..she still does now , and she seems to be even more popular today..)

(Beauty and Brains how great is that.., since that day , i had a secret crush on her , in some point maybe Yomiko is right..darn that girl..guess i owe her an apology as well..)

He was just sitting alone in his seat while he waits for the teacher for the lecture..

(I always thought the stories of her being the "Unobtainable Rose" were just rumors but , it looks like the rumors were true after all..)

The bell rang and all the students' get in the room and sat on their seats when..

Kasumi walked in with Yomiko with her..

(Whoa' i have a class with her ?) he scurries through his bag and found the crumbled piece of paper as he looks for the time and subject his in..

(So i have a class with her , in..Psychology , well , at least this class wouldn't be boring now.. She seems to be always with Yomiko , sometimes Miyoko , i never seen her anyone with someone else either than those two..)

When a guy casually approach her...

"Hi , Kasumi don't be surprise if - "

as he was about to finish his crappy line , Kasumi just walk pass by completely ignoring him..

*Whispers and Gossips*

"Isn't that Jeremy the most popular guy on the university ?"

"Y-yeah and he just got shot down !"

"Burn , prick hahaha.."

Embarrassed and with a wounded ego he tried ones more..

"Look Kasumi , maybe we got in -"

*SLAP!*

"...don't you dare touch me.."

"Ooooohhh BUrN !!" roared and tease the whole class..

(Ouch , that must have stinged..)

The broken heartthrob sat in silence while rubbing his cheeks..

Later ---------------------

Miyoko and Minamino are waling down the university hallway planning on going home together

"Alright , after we got home we're going to find Kasumi , right away.." Miyoko cheered..

"N-no...i uh' i think it's a not a good idea to approach him today.." (after what i saw earlier..) he said..

"Don't you back down now ,consider yourself lucky a lot of guys are dying to get close to her you know."

"Yeah , i know a lot of 'them' are dying , everyday..." he exclaimed

"Hahaha' i see what you did there , but seriously you're lucky because you lived with Kasumi.."