Chapter 34 - Exam Results

It's the day that Kasumi's exam results will be announced...

And on that day we all went to the college..

"Phew ! ....We're here , it really is far from Famille'.." uttered Miyoko.

"Sorry guys i made you come all the way here with me..." says Kasumi apologetically..

"It's no problem , don't worry about it.." Yomiko retorted...

"We really want to find out how you did on the exam too.." Reimako said smiling.

"So the name of the people who passed will be posted on that notice board right ?" said Raika while Browsing to the crowds...

(is she looking for someone ?)

there is a huge notice board were everyone is gathered and everyone who took the exam seems to be on the edge right now...

"Y-yeah over there ..the names..." Kasumi pointed out while holding my hands , as i notices she's been shaking for quite some time now...

Kasumi breaths deeply unable to calm down..he grip her hand lightly to show he's here with her...

"Calm down Kasumi , everything's gonna be fine..." he smiled

"T-thanks..." she smiled in response while hiding her worries...

Kasumi seems to be more worried than everyone here...

(Looking at her , makes me feel nervous as well...)

As we walk towards the group of people ...Miyoko seems to notice something

"Hmn...it doesn't look like they've posted the results yet.."

"It should be any moment now..." Reimako assumes

...and then at that moment...

Staff

"To tall the examiners , thank you for waiting..

"We will now post the exam results on this notice board...."

"Please line up , accordingly to have a look...but for those who passed with high score will be announcing them upfront..."

*Commotion*

One of the staff told us to line up but, everyone seems to be eager to see their exam results so everyone rushes over the notice board..caught by surprised by the rush of people we're the last one to move and end up in the edge of the crowd

"eek so many people.." Yomiko uttered

"I can't barely see the notice board from here.." complained Miyoko

(Arg...this is frustrating we want to see Kasumi's exam results now..)

The crowd of people in front of the notice board wont budge at all

As Kasumi is about to fall in line with the group ...

"Oh i know..Mina ! Let Kasumi up unto your shoulders , that way she'll be able to see!" Miyoko joyfully suggested...

".....Huh !?"

"M-my shoulders ?"

"b-but i can't do that " Kasumi flustered..

Kasumi shakes her head strongly , while her face turns bright red...

Miyoko grabs his shoulders..

"Then i'll go on his shoulders Mina , let me up..!"

"Huh ? , do you know how heavy you are ? , i'm not that strong enough to carry you !"

Miyoko stares him down.."Just shut up and lift me up.."

"B-But you can't do that , I-i'll go on his shoulders !" Kasumi flustered almost shouting

(huh ?! Kasumi ?!)

Miyoko smirked at him and uttered

"Just as planned..."

and smiled .." You owe me one Mina.."

(this pretentious girl....good job!)

but then Kasumi seems to have come to her senses and realized what she said..

Miyoko watch this while smiling contently..

"So , come one Mina , help Kasumi up unto your shoulders.."

"huh...ah..."( i know she did this on purpose but it's really okay for Kasumi to do this , she's wearing a white comisole straight blouse after all...)

"P-please...Mina.."

Kasumi moves closer to me , not pulling away like she usually does..

"O--okay then..."

I crouched down , and Kasumi climbs onto my shoulders timidly..

"D-don't move your head much or i kill you...." she said this while blushing..

"(...Wow Kasumi legs are silky smooth..wait , now is not the time to think about those things..)

(don't get an erection i mean stiff neck , don't get a stiff neck...)

"Kasumi how is it  , can you see the notice board ?"

"Wait a minute..."

We all wait her response , holding our breath...and then ,the next moment...

"Ah....My name...." she suddenly tilts to her left

"H-how is it ?" Reimako worriedly ask..

while Raika , Tegemi , Miyoko and i waited in anticipation..

"My name and number....i-it's not there...."

Every one was caught in surprise by her answer...

"A-are you sure ? maybe you missed it look again.." he said frustratedly...

"I-it's not there...i scanned it carefully through...my name and number is not there..."

As we're about to be filled out with gloom....our attention was fave down to the announcer who is tapping the mic..

Staff

"Oh well....will be announcing the top ten examiners who passed with flying colors and going to end up in the top class and a scholarship..."

"First examiner who got the first place number 00122  , Kasumi Miyoka ! congratulations..!!!"

"W-what ?!" we said in Unison

Our happy voices cried out !!

As soon as i  let Kasumi down from my shoulders , the Famille' member run towards her and gave her a big hug ..while i was gently push aside....

"You did it ! Kasumi !!" cried out Yomiko !!

"Y-yeah ..."

"We should celebrate !! said Miyoko gleefully..

"Congratulations Kasumi !!" said Reimako while wiping her tears..

"O'm so relieved i passed , i really passed the exam...."

"Not only you passed , you pass with flying colors , number one even !!" said Raika..

"Let's have a great party tonight ! , i'll 

"Everyone , thank you !!"

"T-thank you so much !!"

Kasumi smiles happily , surrounded by all of us cheering her on..tears of happiness falls from her eyes..

(Now she can finally take the first step towards achieving her dreams...)

"Congratulations Kasumi...."

...and then that evening