Chapter 7 - The Invader..

The next day

Minamino finished his remedial classes a bit early to go home he decided to take a short stroll in the shopping district.When he noticed a large group of people forming in the pastry store. Roars of scream and cheers can be heard , when the commotion seemed to be escalating he decided to take a quick peak on what the people has been so hype about..

He step up in the nearest light pole , step on the ledge to get a higher perspective..

(Oh' , it's just Yomiko and Kasumi inside the pastry shop...)

He climbs down took a few step away then..

( Yomiko and Kasumi ?!)

He rushed back up ...

Fan 1

"Yuu !!"

Fan 23

"Can i get a autograph !!"

Fan 13

"Who's that with you is she a New Pop Idol ?!"

"I'm sorry , but i'm just here with my friend , could we please pass through.." said Yomiko , while covering Kasumi who's currently holding a paper bag of bread they bought in the shop..

But the crowd seems not to listen , and goes to an even uproar when they heard Yomiko's voice..

(Yuu ? , is she some kind of a celebrity ? , either way they seems to be in a trouble i have to help them..)

He squeezes himself inside the pack of crowds until he finally is in front of Yomiko and Kasumi.

"M-mina , what are you doing here ?" said Yomiko

Fan 2

"S-she knows this guy ?!"

Fan 5

"Who is that guy , he looks plain to know Yuu personally !!"

"Well , i'm sorry for being plain.."

And before he notice he was surrounded with gaze of suspicion , anger and jealousy but with he got to think of something before , this ugly situation could turn in to worst..

"I-I'm he's manager , so we , i mean Yuu ?" 

Fan 6

"Me ?"

" Her not you ! ,  who is Yuu -"

Fan 13

"Who ?"

 (God dammit..) The pop Idol Yuu , her, i mean she ......would appreciate if you give her and her friend a space.."

When the crowd seems to be still in suspicion , Yomiko decided to play along..

"Y-yeah , his one of my manager , thank you for understanding guys , i really appreciate the support..."

With the word of their idol given the crowd completely dispersed.. 

A huge sigh of relief can be heard from both Yomiko and Kasumi...

"Thank goodness .." said Yomiko..

"That's a bit of scary , sighed Kasumi..

"That looks heavy , let me carry that for you " 

ask Minamino to Kasumi when he notice the paper bag that she's carrying..

"At least you're good at something , t-thanks pervert " said Yomiko blushing..