Chapter 24 - Her Talent

He came tumbling down the steel stair case , and fall with a large thump on the cold floor...he had a bad fall ..the people come rushing towards him , just staring some are screaming by the mere sight some are even taking pictures , within the crowd Kasumi emerge , sweaty and teary her face looks really worried , she quickly asked the people to give him space and the mall guards quickly responded..

"Oh my god , mina...." she looks at his bloody head as she temporary stops the bleeding by giving pressure to the wound..few guards came to her aid and she quickly give them directions ...

"Kasumi , is the old lady okay ...?"

"Mina !! " ( he just regained conciousness and the first thing that came to him is the old ladies condition..)

"Yeah she's okay , don't worry , just lay there okay , i already called the ambulance , and applied first aid to your wounds.."

When he try to stand up..

"Stop  !! don't move ! , i'm sure you suffer few injuries you might have a few broken bones..." Her voice ring through the mall..

"I..Uh.." (Kasumi ?)

"Stay still....okay.." her sullen soft voice fills my ears as it craws down to my spine...(she's really worried..i just bumped my head , i feel fine though..)

"Does it hurt , anywhere...?" she gets really close and pats him gently in the head..and wanders her eyes searching for a possible injuries..

(she's really close..the only thing i can feel is my heart , it feels like it's about to jump out my chest...ans she smells nice...)(What the hell am i thinking ? here she is sincerely concern with my well being and i'm thinking weird...things..)

"You have a few broken ribs , ..." she uttered while she feels his sides.

(She can tell that by only touching me ?)

"Just try to relax okay don't talk to much ,just stay still okay , the ambulance is on its way.."

(she keeps telling me to relax but she's the one who's panicking..)

"Kasumi , i'm fine don't worry to much.." he gives her a comforting smile..

"No , you're not ! " in the verge of tears , but she glamoured and keeps her composure..

"Your head is still bleeding i need to patch you up , a few broken ribs a and dislocated knee cap , i can't wait for the ambulance anymore , i'll do what i can !" her eyes is burning with passion as she utter those words ..

"I'll save you this time.."

She scurries over the first aid kit , seeming to look discontented she order one of the guards and just like that , when the guard came back he bring with him a doctors bag with a few medical aid supplies.

"Ma'am i think we should wait for the ambulance, they might be on their way.." the guard who bring the supplies said.

"It's okay , i know what i'm doing i'm the daughter of Kaoka Miyoka after all.." she assures the worried guard..

"The late Doctor Kaoka ?! , you're her daughter ? , she save my son once and she didn't even charge for the Operation Fee , we owe a great dept to your mother.." the guard's untold revalation made Kasumi smile and added to her inspiration , her heart warms as she discovers something she never knew about her mother , she took a deep breath..and perform a series of basic treatment.

And by the time the ambulance arrived , the only thing the respondent did is to carry him away and send him to the hospital...

At the hospital..

"Ms. Miyoka ? " the physician who's taking care of minamino approach her..

"How is he doing ? , is he going to be okay ?" she worriedly ask

"You don't have to worry , the way you give the first treatment was astounding , the respondent said you detected his broken rib , was a good thing , you even revert the dislocated knee joint , no amateur or first timer can do that perfectly , you certainly got your mothers talent..." the doctor smiled..

"Y-you know my mother ?!" Kasumi asked surprisingly 

"Yes she's a former colleague , and everyone in the industry know  who she is,she's known as a passionate and admirable surgeon...who renders her service for free for  people who's in need..She created a notorious reputation as well , fighting against the large private hospital who charge a lot of money for their services , she fought them in even in the sense of loosing her license she believed in the olden principles that most medical practitioners forgets ..." the doctor exclaimed..

"Olden Principles ?" Kasumi wonderingly asked

"She held the belief that the first priorities of the doctor is to serve the people..., she didn't give up on that even most of the doctors in this hospital are against her , she fought for it ! , she's one amazing woman.." the doctor added

"She never gave up..." Kasumi in deep though seems to realize one thing ...

"...Uh forgive me , i must be chattering for a while now , he's awake you can visit him..." the doctor awkwardly smiled

"Oh' no...thanks doctor ...thank for telling me , i really appreciate it..." she smiles , with a new vindication in her heart ..