Chapter 35 - Accepted into Med- School !

Back home at the Famille' we started Kasumi's Celebration party..

There's a lot of food on the table , Reimako and Miss Mikahara surely had outdone themselves...Not to mention the large cake Kasumi's dad had deliver to the Famille' pity he had a emergency meeting with his client's..

"Wow ! it looks great ! thanks guys.."

"Hehehe maybe i made , i little bit much..." Reimako said worriedly

"No ! it's perfect , thank you Rei !"

"Hehehe don't worry to much Rei , this isn't enough for Miyoko alone.." Raika playfully said

"Hey ! , .....that's right.." said Miyoko..

"Let's have a toast !!" Yomiko said while raising her glass

"Well stand up Mina !! " said Yomiko while looking at me fiercely...

"H-huh ? (i'm the one who's doing this ? ) I'm not used on doing this so , i stand and rise my glass up...

I look at them and speak...

"Um..well we're celebrating Kasumi's acceptance ...cheers !!"

"Cheers !!" they respond..

"Well that was lame...." said Yomiko

"Well excuse me , i wasn't prepared for a speech.."

"Excuses..." she said while sipping her drink.

With that short comical skit we clink our glasses together and the party begins...with everyone celebrating her acceptance Kasumi's beeming smile gives comfort to everyone...

"Really thank you all ,thank you so much !!"

"I couldn't have passed the exam without everyone's support !!"

"Hehehe you don't have to be so formal about it Kasumi , i'm pretty sure everyone is just glad and happy that you passed the exam.." said Tegemi..

"Yeah , we're really happy that you passed that's what are famlies are for..." Raika added

"And don't forget the main reason , why'd you work so hard...it's because Mina's support this whole time right ?"said Raika while smiling mischievously..

"!! Huh !"

"!? M-me ?!"

"Who else you daft ..." said Yomiko...

"Yeah ! because the person she loved was by her side the entire time , that's why Kasumi could do her best !" Raika added..

"Right Kasumi ?!"

"B-but ...i...."

Kasumi who has turned red glances at me...

(Somehow being looked at like that , makes me embarrassed...) 

"B-but um...Mina.."

"Yeah ?"

"T-thank you for always supporting me , really thank you..."

"D-don't mention it Kasumi , no need to thank me , supporting you makes me happy after all..."

without thinking i reach out and embrace her...

*Shove*

"D-don't get to excited ...You just tried to hug me didn't you ?!"

"I....uhm...."

"you pervert..."

"S-sorry..." (aahahaha..Kasumi is acting like always , always on her guard..*sigh*)