Chapter 10 - The Typhoon..

(But i at least need to do something !!!)

He lean the ladder up adjust it a bit and point it at Kasumi's window , he can't barely feel and move his right arm , steadily and slowly he climb high enough to reach her window and start doing emergency repair using only his left arm and holding things with his mouth..

(All right let's do this !!)

A few hours later , totally soaked he finally finished the repair ..

(Well , it looks sturdy enough , it can't stand any typhoon that came on it wake not bad if i say so myself..) while he admires his handy work..

"M-Mina !?"

He looked down and see Kasumi standing in the Yard..

"Huh ? , K-Kasumi , what are you doing outside , it's really pouring here !!"

She's looking up to him in shock...

"Don't give me that ! What the heck are you doing ?!"

"Just , uh ...fixing your window ?" he said

"Why you ?! Never mind just get down , it's dangerous up there!" she shouted

(She looks pissed ?) I know' , i'm coming down now , you should get inside as well.."

The very instant he try to get down a very strong wind made the ladder sway violently ..

"Whoa , Crap !!"

"M-Mina !!"

And another  one fallows and completely made the ladder fly away , from the Famille' villa he was in the verge of falling when manage to shift his weight and grab a branch near a tree...holding on with only his left arm...

"Wew , that was close..still this tree is pretty tall though.."

"Mina !! don't let go , i 'll go get some help.." as Kasumi's about to go inside the house ..

*Creek*Crack*Snap*

They hear the tree branch moan and crackle..

"Oh' you've got, to be kidding m- "

*Snap!*

The tree branch finally snaps and...

  "Shit..."  

"MINA !!"

*Boof*

Luckily he falls in the bed of flowers Reimako has been taking good care off..

"A-are you okay , let's get inside..."  

"Uh' yeah i'm okay..."

She grabs him in the right arm and drags him in the living room , Kasumi shuts the window tight and finally he let out a sigh..

"Thanks Kasumi , ..."

Then..Kasumi dripping wet from head to toe her stares are like razors and dagger , as she grips tightly his right arm ...

"Ouch!....chie...?" he smiles wryly

Then she , suddenly pulls up minamino's sleeves and exposes a badly bruised arm swollen and already violet in color...

"I knew it...."

"I...uh must have got that when i fall..." he explained

"DON'T LIE TO ME !!"

Utterly surprise Minamino stood there in shock , then the other Famille' members walk in the living room

"What happen..?" said Miyoko while going down the steps of the stairs 

"What's going on ?! fallowed by Yomiko

"Kasumi ?" said Raika completely surprised

"Oh my you two are soaked " said Reimako as she runs to the bathroom to get some towels..

"What happened here.." said Tegemi walking out from the kitchen..

"Why are you up there , fixing the window with an injured arm !!" as she lifts his injured arm for everyone to see..

"Whoa ! " muttured Miyoko

"Ouch.." said Yomiko with a pained looked in her face..

"That looks painful..." said Raika

"What happen ?" Tegemi asked

"He was in a fight ...i'm sure he didn't started it a friend told me he was dragged by some people from some other school...exclaimed Kasumi 

"Come to think of it he was full of bruise hairs a mess and his cloths are dirty when he came home...

"Y-you went up there and fix the window with an injured arm ? , why didn't you tell me ?!" said Tegemi puzzled and slightly pissed..

"W-well , i the window need to be fix and since the repair man isn't coming i -"

*SLAP!*

"What are you thinking !! Do you think the window is more important than your well being , you even fell from a tree !!" in a verge of tears her voices trembles as she shouts her frustrations at him...

"I...i'm sorry..." he said

 he lowers his head in humility , she realizes what she have done ,  and then looking apologetic she turns away..

"I'm sorry for yelling...and for hitting you..."

Then Reimako arrives with a first aid kit and handed it to Kasumi...

"Uhm..sit here , let's apply some first aid first.." Kasumi asked as she shyly guide him to sit beside her..

"W-wait.." said Tegemi  while carefully examining minamino's injure arm , she's a physician after all at their University and working part time as a model..

"Yep , just i feared , your hand is broken minamino..."

"Oh' so that's why i can't feel it..., no wonder huh , hehehe" 

he laughs nervously and he fainted...