Chapter 51 - Even if We're Apart..

"If you ever feel anxious or worried...you know you can talk to me anytime right ?"

"! Huh ?"

Kasum's eyes widen as if she's surprised..

"That's right..." she whispers while holding unto my hand

"Mina ...i'm.."

"You're right , i was full of anxiety when i started the new college , i was having a hard time adjusting.."

"I was always worried about passing my quizzes . and the barrage of attention i got from the guys at the university is always stressful.."

(...Well that was expected..)

".....But the main reason i was anxious..was about you Mina.."

"M-me ?! oh' is it because i was always demanding on meeting you , i'm getting on your way , right ?"

"NO! " she strongly retorted

Kasumi keeps pained expression on her face..

"That's not it ,  when i started at my new college ..and the time i got to spend with you is greatly reduced , right ?"

"Honestly , it was so painful like you wouldn't believe..and then my dad suggested that i move back home.."

"I thought that i definitely didn't want to do that..even if our time together lessened ..."

"If we ended up living in different houses ..i though even if our hearts would end up apart..."

".....That's the reason why you were forcing yourself to come home , every night...  " he said.

Kasumi nods weakly..

"I panicked and i was painful.."

"So then , i blamed you and said you didn't understand my feelings , Mina..."

 tears started to fall from her eyes..when i wiped them away she smiles..

"But..now i understand.."

"Even if we're apart we're still thinking of each other...Even if we couldn't be together , you still think of me , Mina.."

".....I was always thinking of you.."

"Even when i was at college or home....always , thinking ..thinking how much i wanted to see you , Mina !"

"Kasumi..."

She doesn't talk about her feelings , however she always showered me with her love on her own way..

(...Why didn't i realize before now ?)

....Kasumi tooks a deep breath and looks at me , still lying on her side..

".....I'm sorry for making you worry , i'm sorry for making you wait.."

"I'm fine now..even if we're apart i know that you'll always be thinking of me..that's why....i'll be listening to your request and continue living at my parents house ..."

"Kasumi..that's good then , but don't overwork yourself , okay ?"

"Y-yeah i won't ..."

She smiles kindly , her face is flushed and her smile is so beautiful that i can't help but stare at her..

( !...Ah , that's right ..)

I remember Mr.Miyoka's words...

(What i can do for her , i think i find the answer...)

"...Well then when i get better , i'll have to tell my dad i'm going to stay.."

"...Yeah , he'll be happy when you tell him that.."

I nod and cast my eyes down decisively...i finally decide and look at her.

"...Kasumi , when you tell your dad about your decision ..tell something i want to tell your dad too.."

"?What is it ?"

I whisper into her ears..

"Uhm...That when you graduate to college......."

" ! Huh !"

Her eyes widen in surprise at my words, her face reddens a bit , and she stares at me..

"M-Mina , are you serious ?!"

"Yeah ! i thought i should tell your father properly.."

And then.....

Tears streams from her eyes , but her expression isn't sad , is the opposite ..

"Really ?! Mina...."

"Really."

"......is it okay telling you dad , that...?"

"...Y-yeah of course he'd be delighted for sure.."

Still crying she grips my hand strongly..and respond to her feelings

".....Thank you..."

"When you get better .....should we go and tell your dad everything ?"

"Yes..please!" she smiles sweetly