Chapter 25 - The Fiancee'

She opens the door to mina's room and see him setting in his bet looking outside the hospital window the sun shining in the room highlighted his face a he looks at her , his face brightens as he smiles which in turn made her heart skips a beat...

"Hi , how are you feeling ?" she asked..

"I'm okay , but who are you again ?"

Her eyes widen in shock her worries came to reality , he might have hit his head too hard..

"I'm sorry i can't help it , i'm just joking ...."

"You....Jerk !!" she signed in relief as she run towards him and gave him a light punch in the shoulder.

"Geez Mina , don't do that..." narrowed browed she looks at him seriously..

"I'm sorry ..." he smiled wryly..

"I already called Ms.Mikahara and Raika they'll be visiting after she finished with her work , Miyoko and Reimako is on their way , so how are you feeling , are you okay now ?"

"Yes , i'm okay now , thanks to your quick thinking , response and assessment i was saved Dr.Kiritani think so too thanks to you i was saved you save me Kasumi , i know that you said that you've given up being a doctor but , i really believed that you really will become a great doctor.." he said while he gives her a adamant look..

She was silent for a while , thinking deeply looking away from him then she looks at his eye and drawn a wide smile...

"My mom'...."

(Her mom ? oh yeah she's a well known surgeon...)

"I learned a lot of things about my mom today , she's really a wonderful person , she never gave up and stick to her beliefs...i wan't to be like her...!"

"Y-you do ?"

"I will fallow my dream , i want to be like mother !"

"That means ?"

"Yes , i'll study really hard and take that exam again !" 

"That great !" he suddenly stood up , but

*CRACK~!*

"Ugh! my back..." he slouch back almost falling to his bed , Kasumi grab him and assist him back..

"You silly , lay down will you..." she giggled..

They both laugh 

( Wow , this is great she's going to fallow her dreams again , she's moving forward i  should tell her too that i will be making manga again...)

They both laugh as they became closer and closer to each other seems no one could ever broke their new bond..until..

A few weeks have passed his been release at the hospital all injuries healed he's sitting on his study table reading when...

______________________________________

*Knock!*Knock!*

When he open the door ...

"Miyoko ? do you need something ?" 

"What are you doing here ?! , we need you downstairs and quick..!!" with a angered look on her face..

"What? what's going own , whoa !" 

he said while his been dragged out of room and hurried down the stairs. When they reach the living room there's a really good looking guy with a feminine face skin white as snow and smooth as silk skin , he certainly looks like those male models he see in one of Raika's fashion magazine..

Reimako's serving him some tea and a piece of cake , while Raika's sitting silently reading her magazine , Ms. Mikahara is in the balcony upstairs hanging her washed clothes while Yomiko and Kasumi is in their room..it's sunday so every member of the Famille' is home

"Thank you , young lady.." he said while sipping his tea , then he noticed Miyoko and Minamino approaching the living room , he sits back crossed his legs and..

"Ms. Neyane and the only guy in this household..." he smirked...

*Whispering* Who's the sophisticated prick ?" he asked Miyoko

*Giggles* He claims his Kasumi Fiancee'  though it doubt it since Kasumi says not to let him in.."

"Then why'd you let him in ?"  he ponders

" i was planning to send him away but Ms. Mikahara seems to know him his suppose to be the only heir to the Ishikawa Group son of the President of our University.."

( So this is him , huh ' i remember Mr. Miyoko told me about Kasumi's arrange marriage..) he feels defeated the guys a definite looker a perfect 10 while compare to him a 3 and 1/2 ...(Hey!)

" i might not here you from here but i know you're talking about me , you! houseboy sit!" he ordered

Raika stop reading stands up and gives the guy a fierce glare while she drags Miyoko upstair , Reimako fallowed them . Leaving the two of them alone now in the living room..

"You might have the approval of Tegemi , but i'm sure Mr.Jubei , Kasumi's dad doesn't approve your stay here ...."

(What is he smoking ? he probably doesn't know Mr. Miyoka approved my stay here..)

"So i got a preposition for you , i'll give you one of my luxurious condo unit , provided you'll never show your face to Kasumi and never step here in the Famille'..."

"What ?!" ( either his insane or just filthy stinking rich to give me a condo unit , and living the Famille ' ?!)

"It's a good deal for a commoner like you .." he smirked.. "since i'm a nice guy how about i throw in a couple of million zion ..." he leaned on the sofa spreading his arms across it and looking at him while flailing his huge ego...( only an insane person would refuse my offer , a commoner like him , i'm not worried or anything i just don't want this filth hanging around close to my Kasumi...)

But...

 "Pfffttt!" he blurted " I'm sorry but no amount of money or property would quantify as an exchange to the friends i gained here and the bond that we share , i would never exchange anything for it..." he looks at him seriously...

"Why.. i...how dare you !!" he suddenly stood up and rush towards mina ....

When....

"That's enough !!"

It was Kasumi she was climbing downstairs and walks towards them , placing herself in between of the two..

"Kasumi !...Finaly my love..." as he's about to approach Kasumi arms extended as if he's about to give her a hug ..

*PAK!*

"Don't you dare touch me Keisuke !" she slapped him with lighting speed , seemed shocked he slumped and sat back at the sofa..

" How many times I've told you , that i don't want to see you ever !" she said glaring at the ego injured young man..

He sat in silent , while rubbing his left cheek , he secretly glare at him putting all the malice , ill intention and anger in that glare gave mina goosebumbs he stands suddenly , bow his head ..

"Forgive my rudeness , i shall take my lead..." 

Without looking back he walks towards the door , and exit the house..mumbling to himself..

"This is not over , Minamino Kitagami !!"

Then , a few days later....