Chapter 43 - Sullen Surprise

His about to drift asleep when....

"Hey !! wake up !! , wake up !!"

"Hmn...w-what...where...?"

Eyes a bit blurry he see a figure of a man who seems to be wearing a cap under the hoodie..

"W-what time is it ?" *yawn*

"T-that's not important ! hand me all your money now !!"

(oh great , i'm being mugged...) "You wake me up for that ? , wake me up when you're going to make me breakfast or something...." 

"What !! don't you understand what situation are you in ? Get up !!"

He sits up and clears his eyes ..

"Oh i do understand , you're mugging me , and if i didn't respond to your request you're gonna stab me with that ....what is that ? is that a toothpick ?" while looking at the muggers small little pocket knife..

"W-what ?! y-you aren't you afraid ? i'm going to repeatedly stab you with this you know !!!"

(clearly this guy is an amateur , i mean sure i'm a bit of afraid but i can't let it but and look at him his clearly shaking..) "And what ? do you expect me to sit here and let you stab me ?"

 When he notice something...

(Wait his eyes are red ...) When

"Whoa !" 

He quickly move away when the mugger suddenly  dash at him and flail his pocket knife towards him..

(this guy is not shaking because his afraid his shaking because his high on drugs..this guy is clearly not thinking straight ,he might actually kill me....)

That morning..

Kasumi just returned to the Famille'

"I'm home.."

"Oh' welcome back Kasumi .." greeted Reimako.

"Kasumi , do you still have class today ?" asked Miyoko while preparing for her morning jog.

"Yeah ..i still have..." she smiles wryly

"Did you have enough sleep , you've been studying so hard you might have been overworking yourself.." Tegemi worries while wearing her coat and preparing her self for work..

"I did , i've got a goodnight sleep at home and my class will starts at 9am , i mean its only 6am i still have a lot of time to rest..."she said while she sits in the sofa

"So you and Mina stayed again at your parents house , that's nice ..." said Raika while using the hair blower to dry up her hair.

She looks confusedly at Raika...

"Hmmn ...no his not with me ? is Mina still at work ?"

"N-no he hasn't returned yet , Oh ' he did sat he'll pick you up from your college.." said Raika ..

They stood there confusingly looking at each other, when...

"Oh hey guys good-morning i'm a bit tired now so i'm gonna go up to my room bye..." Mina hurriedly tries to pass them by seems to be hiding something when...

 "Mina..where have you been ?" Raika quickly moves in his way then ....

"Oh my God Mina , you're bleeding !!!" Reimako notice the droplets of blood and trails of blood coming from him.

"His what ?!" Kasumi immediately stood up and rushes towards him

"Oh , this is nothing , it's just a ...whoa !!"

Raika suddenly grabs Mina and Kasumi lifts up his shirt , there exposes his rock hard abs with few long slash wounds running from his sides..

"Mina !! what happen !! , Rei please fetch me the first aid kit !!

"O-of course ."

Reimako rushes towards a cabinet in the living room , while Mina was forcefully sat down at the sofa while Kasumi presses her hand in the wounds..

"Seriously guys , you don't have to worry this is nothing , i can patch my self up , no problem..."

Kasumi doesn't say a word gazes at him brows crossed while tears beginning to form in her eyes..

(oh no...don't cry now Kasumi...oh man i feel bad now for making you worry...)

"W-what happen Mina ?! were did you get that wound ?! where were you all night ?!" asked Miyoko worriedly..

He explained to his housemates what happened ....

"Good thing the mugger is caught , but you shouldn't sleep at the train station , seriously Mina !" said Miyoko missing her morning jog.

"Well , i'm off to work , just stay at home today Mina , let your wounds heal for a while , i'll handle your absents in the college for today.." said Tegemi while walking towards the door..

"Seriously Mina , you should have just give me a call , i could have just pick you up you know ! , i'll be going as well and Tegemi is right stay here for a while.." said Raika heading out.

(oh right , i forgot about that , the bank approved her car loan , she has a car now...)

 "Well, i'll be going as well , take her of him Kasumi..." said Reimako grabbing her bag and heading out the door..

"I guess i need to prepare for college as well..." said Miyoko leaving Kasumi and Minamino alone..

Kasumi stayed silent the whole time , while she's finishing tending to his wounds...

"You're really getting good at this Kasumi , thanks.." he said attempting to lighten up the sullen atmosphere around them..

Then Kasumi speaks in an almost inaudible voice...

"w-why did you lie to me....?"

"K-Kasumi...i uh...i don't want to make you worry..."

"And look what had happen to you !" she suddenly rises her voice...

He was taken aback for a moment ...'I ..i'm sorry..."

"N-No ....i ..." she was shock by her sudden impulse as well then she lays her head near Mina's chest..

"I'm sorry i shouted , i'm just really worried you didn't tell me you were at the university when i call you , i could have call Jerry (the butler) to pick you up , you're always welcome at home you know that ...you should have just told me..."

"Y-yeah i should , i'm sorry i lied.." he said while rubbing Kasumi's head..

"I'm not a kid you know.." she looks at him pupping her cheeks

(she's so cute...)

"I - i can even do this now..."

"Do wha.....?"

Minamino was caught of guard when , Kasumi presses her soft cheery lips to his , he can feel her heart starts to race , they were close by chest to chest , her eyes closed her cheeks rise in color and a tense fluttery feel his stomach and heart , as he close his eyes the feelings starts me become intense as if being more drowned to their first kiss , that seems to last forever....

Kasumi moves slightly back but he's still drawn to it and tries to follow but then Kasumi stops his lips slowly pressing her fingers against it..

"Do that...that's all for today , and that's all you get for making me so worried ..."face still flushed her smile is ever so lovely with her blushing cheeks..."

(W-wow..) That's all his can muster , he was still immerse by that magical kiss he was left aghast..