INTRO

"Ashanti P.O.V": Hey everyone, my name is Ashanti but my friends call me "Babii." Growing up in Richemond isn't easy, especially when someone is always looking for you. My main thing goal was to seen and never heard but every since that "day" it's been the complete opposite. My best friend is Austin, but he goes by "Tunk."

"Alychelle P.O.V": What's up everyone. My name is Alychelle but I go by "Aly." I hate being around people, I guess you can say I was once upon a time antisocial until things decided to go south. Growing up in Richemond it's either eat or be eaten. Did I turn into a snitch? Nah, I learned to surround myself with real individuals and keep my mouth shut if I want to live.

"Brooklyn P.O.V": It's your girl Brooklyn but I go by "Brooke." Listen, being a white girl from Richemond is tough simply because everyone swears that I don't belong due to my skin being White and my race being listed as Caucasian. But, truth be told, my family is struggling just as much as any other family living in Richemond and I'm going to do whatever I have to in order to continue living. My brother is Austin. We're only a year apart and he tries so hard to keep me out of trouble but I do have a mind of my own.

"Shawn P.O.V": Many know me by "SJ," don't ask why. I'm one of the guys that your mother and grandmother try to keep you away from. You know the ones they disclose when individuals ask if we're together or not. I'm a young man from the hood but I'm not out here in the streets trying to make fake money. Well at least that's what I think. I was born and raised in Richemond, I'm currently not on the road to leaving anytime soon. Not many are able to escape the traps set up in Richemond but I think I will thanks to five individuals.

"Austin P.O.V": About time, my name is Austin but the amazing "Babii" loves calling me "Tunk" along with the rest of Richemond. It's hard living in Richemond because you're surrounded by nothing but drugs, violence, and alcohol abuse. Other neighborhoods don't cross into ours because we don't allow new people into our hood unless you get checked at the light. This neighborhood is the worst and you just don't want to be stuck here trying to raise a healthy family.

"Louis P.O.V": My name is "Louis" and let me start off saying this, "I AM NOT GAY. I AM STRAIGHT." Am I well known? Yes. How? Well my Uncle is a drug kingpin and he has me working for my portion. My dream wasn't to become a hustler (well in the drug business) but when your family depends on you and most of your family is made up of men, you don't have a chance of making it out of here. Well that's until I met this one shorty.