Chapter 12:

Tunk...

         I have no reason to remain in Richemond. Babii made it clear that our friendship was dead since she decided to date Louis. I'm in the process of back and Jane son is still here. It's like he stays with me. Well technically he'd go home and he'd ask to come back. Hold on, someone is knocking on the front door.

"Who is it?" I asked as I walked towards the door.

"Janae." She said.

           I opened the front door and Janae walked in looking around the place noticing the boxes.

"You leaving?" She asked.

"Yeah. There's no reason for me to stay here in the hood." I said.

"Oh. Well I'm going to let..." She said before I interrupted her.

"Nae baby listen, I need you to get the hell out of Richemond too. You're smart and you have a son." I said while rubbing my head.

"It's not as easy as you make it seem Tunk." She said with a frown.

             I kissed Janae and picked her up by her ass. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I took her to the room. Where I laid her down and kissed up on her. I mean her son is in the living room watching tv.

"I like you." She said.

"Why do you wait until the last minute to tell me?" I asked.

"You always have different girls coming in and out of your house." She said bluntly.

"Yeah because no female can hold a young nigga down." I said.

"Can I try to?" She asked.

"Leave Richemond with me and you can." I said.

        Janae nodded and I just kissed on her. Only if this girl knew that I was about to change her life. She helped me finish packing before we headed over to her place to pack up a few things. Something light for her and little man since they were the ones in need of transformation completely.