Chapter 23: Bitch Crazy Bruh

"Keem P.O.V": It's been a good two months since my love, my fiancé, the mother of my first child, my Brooke passing. I miss the hell out of her. Every morning i wake up thinking im going to see her big brown eyes and gorgeous smile. I'm up rocking babygirl back to sleep. When i dont have her, Babii has her, especially when i get called to handle business. As i was rocking babygirl there was a knock at my door. I aint do shit but look at my phone to see the time. It's four in the morning. Just then Babii was calling my phone.

#phone convo#
Babii: Its me at the door, open it.
Me: let me throw a shirt on.
Babii: Keem open the door hurry up.
#end of phone convo#

Fuck a shirt, she sounded like something was wrong. I opened the door with Miracle in my arms and she hurried and closed the door.

Keem: You alright?
Babii: can i crash here for a little Keem?
Keem: *looks at bag* Tell me wassup.
Babii: i feel like im being watched and followed.
Keem: Guest room upstairs next to Miracle room.
Babii: thank you. Want me to put her back to sleep so you can get some sleep?
Keem: you sure?
Babii: yeah. *grabs Miracle from Keem* go ahead and go back to sleep.

I headed back upstairs to my room.

"Babii P.O.V": I remained downstairs with a sleepy Miracle. I sat on the couch and turned on the tv. My show Criminal Minds was playing on ION. Three episodes later around seven in the morning, there was a rinv at the doorbell. I looked at the door and headed upstairs to Keem room.

Babii: Keem.

He aint answer.

Babii: Keem.
Keem: Hhm.
Babii: Somebody at the door.
Keem: open it then.
Babii: its still dark out.
Keem: aight.

Keem got out of bed and headed downstairs to the front door. When he opened the door, there stood SJ.

"SJ P.O.V": You probably wondering why this is my P.O.V but theres something i have to tell them.

Keem: wassup SJ *looks outside and lets SJ in the house*.
SJ: wassup. How you doing?
Keem: im good. Why you here seven in the morning?

Babii walked from around the corner with Miracle in her arms.

SJ: hey Babii.
Babii: hey SJ. But nah Keem, Louis sent me.
Keem: What you mean Louis sent you?
SJ: He in the hospital.
Keem: He sick?
SJ: More like fucked up right now.
Keem: What happened?
SJ: i guess something happened between him and that girl he was with and her brothers got on his ass.
Keem: *laughs* i told him not to fuck with that girl. What hospital?
SJ: metro.

Keem went upstairs and walked down with a shirt, his phone, and keys.

Babii: uhm im going.
Keem: *looks at Babii* you still in love with him?
Babii: No.

Keem grabbed Miracle carseat while Babii put her into the carseat. I think they got something going on, but if they do, they doing whats best for Miracle. We got into Keem car and headed to Metro. While we was in the car i was changing the radio stations.

Babii: wait no go back.
SJ: which one?
Babii: the last one you did.

I went back and she started singing lowly.

SJ: what song is this?
Babii: are you serious right now?
SJ: Yeah.
Babii: you telling me you never heard this song before.
SJ: yeah.
Babii: this is "The Only Exception by Paramore".
SJ: By the who?
Babii: Paramore. Ughhh just nevermind SJ.

We pulled up to the hospital and Keem grabbed Miracle while she was in the carseat while Babii held the baby bag. We walked into the hospital and i went to the front desk.

Nurse: may i help you?
SJ: yes i need a patient room number.
Nurse: patient name?
SJ: Louis... uhm Babii what's his last name again.
Babii: Kelly.
SJ: Louis Kelly.
Nurse: Take elevator G, to the tenth floor, room 10826.
SJ: thank you.

We all walked off towards elevator G. As we're in the elevator, Babii began humming the elevator music.

SJ: what song is this?
Babii: Who's Gonna (NOBODY) by Chris Brown.

Just then the doors opened and Keem was the first to step out. We went in search for this nigga Louis room. He a dumbass for leaving Babii for a bitch he barely knew *sips tea* but thats none of a nigga business, you feel me.

"Louis P.O.V": I'm laying in this fucking bed with wires and shit with a fucked up leg and broken rib cage. I was about to go back to sleep when my door opened. In walked SJ, Keem, and Babii. Babii was in her pajamas but she still looked good.

Louis: Come here ma.

Babii grabbed Keem hand and i just ran my hand over my hair.

Louis: you fuckin her?
Keem: nah.
Louis: good cause the sex aint even all that good.

Babii laughed and walked to me and slapped me.

Babii: you aint got no damn respect for yourself of others. Im glad i left yo ass when i did, sorry to hear about yo bitch having her brothers get on you. Karmas a bitch. For you to talk shit when i came up when i aint have to shows how weak of a man you are.

Babii left out the room and Keem just shook his head and walked after her with the baby.

SJ: damn Louis.
Louis: Babii, that bitch is crazy bro.
SJ: nah she just real, you lost something good. Get well bruh.

SJ walked out my room and i was once again alone.