Chapter 8:

SJ...

           About time! I feel like yall really didn't want to hear from me but the moral of the story is, I haven't heard from either Tunk or Babii. Truth be told, I haven't even seen them together. Usually when I ball at the court the two of them would be stuck like glue but now I just see them walking in the opposite direction. Word on the streets is that Babii is talking to Louis. I hope it's not true because she's going to be in for a rude awakening when they get caught with product in the car. As I'm walking down the food aisle listed as grain, I bump into the marvelous Babii.

"Wassup." I said.

"Heyyy. How are you?" She asked.

"I'm good. I heard that you're with..." I began saying but she rudely interrupted me while rolling her eyes.

"Yes. I'm dating Louis. I don't understand why the whole hood is in my business." She said sounding irritated.

"I mean Richemond isn't small but it sure as hell isn't big." I said while looking around.

"Maybe you should worry more about winning games on the court instead of trying to focus on my love life." She said before walking down the aisle to continue grocery shopping.

         Damn. I literally had her in my fingers and now she's gone. I've always loved her attitude you know she's like a little sister to me. I don't think she understands that she's putting her life in danger. I'm going to mind my business because she's not a child and because she's not my lady.

Louis...

        I have officially lost Babii in the grocery store all because I wanted to wander off to grab my favorite drink from the cooler section I guess you can call it. Grabbing the juice and making my way down the aisle, I run into Tunk. Why is he still salty?

"Watch where you going." He said trying to sound bold.

"You mad cause yo girl..." I was rudely interrupted by his bitch made ass.

         Tunk punched me in the mouth. Next thing, I know we're fighting in the grocery store. Someone grabbed me off of him and stood between us. I fixed my chain and my clothing. After gathering myself together, I realized that it was Keem who pulled me off of him.

"Lets go." Keem said sternly.

        We headed towards checkout hoping that Babii was checking out by now. We ended up in lane six. To only find Babii and Keem girl talking about nails.

"Am I missing something?" I asked.

"No. She asked me who did my nails. I told her a girl named Skip." Babii said.

"Yeah because my nail stylist is the same person and when I saw your girl nails I couldn't help but realized it was a piece of Skip work." Brooke said.

"Oh okay." I said.

"Well since he's not going to introduce us, I'm Keem." Keem said.

"I'm Babii." Babii said.

"And I'm Brooke since Keem haven't introduced me yet." Brooke said.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Louis." I said.

           The cashier gave Babii the total and I handed Babii the money. Why? I'm not about to let her ever touch a bill.