Chapter 22: Labor Room

"Brooke P.O.V": Okay, right now I'm at Babii new place since she and Louis split. Can't believe he did my girl dirty like that but i'ma get his ass once i drop this baby. I'm walking to the bathroom when my water decided to break.

Brooke: Babii!

Babii jumped up from the couch and looked at me.

Babii: you okay?
Brooke: My water broke.
Babii: *looks at phone and dialed Louis number* Come on Brooke. *grabs Keys*

Babii helped me out to her car. I had to wait for her to run into the house for something. She came back and we got on the road.

"Babii P.O.V": Right now i hate Louis but he seems to be the only one to know about Keem whereabouts.

#phone convo#
Me: Hello. Louis.
?: Who is this?
Me: Babii.
?: you the bitch that grabbed me by the hair. Louis the fuck this bitch calling your phone still for! *Louis: Give me my fuckin phone!* Hello.
Me: Where is Keem?
?: why?
Me: Listen man Brooke going into labor. Meet us at the hospital.
#end of phone convo#

The light turned green next thing i know boom. All i remember is people helping pull me out the car. I only saw flashes of things, then i saw them carry Brooke out next to me. I then jumped up.

Babii: Brooke sis wake up please. Anyone a doctor!?! CALL 911 PLEASE!

I went in search for a pulse and i felt one but she wasnt opening her eyes. She had blood coming out of her and i didnt know if that was a good or bad thing. Then a guy pulled up with a truck and said that the ambulance aint gone get here in time. Everyone helped get Brooke into the truck and i sat in the back with her (it is a pickup truck). One of the guys sat his jacket under her head and flashed his flashlight on his phone into her eyes.

Babii: Is she okay?
Stranger: she's doing good. But we need to get her to the hospital or else she's losing this baby.
Babii: are you a doctor?
Stranger: doctor in training.

We got to the hospital and nurses and doctors ran out to get her rushed through the emergency room doors. The stranger told the doctors what happened and how her vitals looked and what her possible heart rate may be. They wouldnt let me go back with her, so i stayed in the waiting room pasting back and forth with the people that helped us get here. I was crying and that's when in walked Louis and Keem.

Keem: What happened?
Babii: We were driving the light turned green and next thing i know we were getting pulled out the car. I promise the light was green when we went. Oh my gosh *crying*

Louis grabbed me and i just cried into his chest. Please let Brooke be okay. Keem walked to the counter.

Keem: Yes, my fiancé was rushed in here. Accident and going into labor is she okay?
Nurse: Name?
Keem: Brooke Robison.
Nurse: *Searches through computer* Sir she's in labor. That's all i can tell you.

We waited for about a hour and that's when the doctor came out with the baby in his arms.

Doctor: Babii. Who is babii?
Babii: *turned around* that'll be me.
Doctor: Who is the father of the child?
Keem: That'll be me sir.
Doctor: *hands the baby to Keem* It's a girl. Babii may i speak to you.

I nodded my head and walked away to speak with the doctor.

Doctor: I'm sorry to tell you this but your friend has past away. Her last words was "Babii is her godmom and name her Miracle Johnson".

I dropped the the floor crying. I lost my sister, my bestfriend. Louis held me and i pushed him off. The nurse brought out the birth certificate.

Babii: *i signed babygirl name on the birth certificate and walked over to Keem* Keem let me hold Miracle, you need to sign the paper.
Keem: *hands Miracle to Babii* why isn't Brooke signature on here?
Babii: Keem im sorry *crying*
Keem: No!

Keem started throwing things and began yelling. Louis tried to calm him down but all that led to was Keem leaving out the hospital. Everyone in the hospital that helped gave me their condolences and we exchanged numbers. I held Miracle in my arms and just admired the fact that she looked just like her mother.